• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Man, I assumed I was in on the first run. I posted, I'd take one, but never got a PM as to payment info. I didn't really follow the thread, just figured I'd get a PM. :dunno: I'm not upset, I just think it could have been better organized.

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    Mine arrived today. I'm kinda liking this OD green. Nice sharp silk-screening, M4's, machete's and zombies. What's not to like?

Great job on the shirts JSX. :rockwoot:

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Man, I assumed I was in on the first run. I posted, I'd take one, but never got a PM as to payment info. I didn't really follow the thread, just figured I'd get a PM. :dunno: I'm not upset, I just think it could have been better organized.

No disrespect, but this is one of the best organized group purchases I've ever been a part of. JSX got them out quickly and as far as I know, he didn't get "stuck" with anything.

The person in charge can't just assume that everyone that posts "I want one" will actually pay for it, or he'll get stuck with a lot of product that he is responsible for paying for.

Again, not trying to be a jerk, but I have to stick up for JSX, he did an AMAZING job of collecting money, shipping, and hand delivering, all while working a day job!

PapaScout

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 30, 2008
    Live in Wilbur, Work in Indy
    No disrespect, but this is one of the best organized group purchases I've ever been a part of. JSX got them out quickly and as far as I know, he didn't get "stuck" with anything.

The person in charge can't just assume that everyone that posts "I want one" will actually pay for it, or he'll get stuck with a lot of product that he is responsible for paying for.

Again, not trying to be a jerk, but I have to stick up for JSX, he did an AMAZING job of collecting money, shipping, and hand delivering, all while working a day job!

Yes. He did a great job with arranging this. I'm sure if some fell through the cracks he'll pick them up on the next run.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Ehh, no big worries guys, thanks for the vote of confidence. Remy and I got on the same page and all is well. The confusion that came with such a big thread actually caused more than a few problematic quirks on my end, thus I will be doing things a little differently on future orders. Nothing that will effect you guys, just how I process orders.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Thanksagain for the great run. I received the missing shirt and it is great. If I had a bag full I could have sold a dozen to folks who have drooled over mine!

1$Chuck

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Columbus
    I knew I should have checked back in on this thread earlier. If there's left overs please let me know. If not, I'll be waiting for the next order and I'll need a Large and an extra large.

Top Bottom