• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I like both designs, maybe SSD's a lil better. But personally I don't like things printed on the front of the shirt, except maybe something small in the pocket area. I much prefer shirts to have the design on the back. JMO.... ;)

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I'd buy two probs, one for me and one for wife... does it have to be OD? can you get mixed colors or is the price for one color shirt only? just curious.

I'll check with the supplier and see if I can get another color. Black?

Any chance of the front logo being developed into a patch with hook & loop backing? Say Foliage & khaki? I like that.

I luvz me some patches. As soon as I'm done with the MSG2 patch, I'll get on it.

I like both designs, maybe SSD's a lil better. But personally I don't like things printed on the front of the shirt, except maybe something small in the pocket area. I much prefer shirts to have the design on the back. JMO.... ;)

Sorry, I should have specified some sizing better in my first post with the pics (it has since been edited.) The back design is a full back like the pic. The front design is a smaller, left breast logo size, maybe around 4" x 4". (I'm not a big fan of shirts with huge designs on the front myself.)

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    I'll check with the supplier and see if I can get another color. Black?

What about Charcoal Gray?
    I'd get 2 x 2XL Charcoal Grays. I'd do a black as a second choice, OD or Desert Camel as third choice.

I luvz me some patches. As soon as I'm done with the MSG2 patch, I'll get on it.

I Dig on patches also, I'd go for a couple of these.

Sorry, I should have specified some sizing better in my first post with the pics (it has since been edited.) The back design is a full back like the pic. The front design is a smaller, left breast logo size, maybe around 4" x 4". (I'm not a big fan of shirts with huge designs on the front myself.)

Hey JSX could you add a (or couple of) "Bullet Holes" to the area south of the state logo? I kind of like the bullet holes but I didn't think anyone would take my quickee job in Paint and run with it like that so I didn't add them.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I would be good for probably 2 shirts and maybe a patch. Maybe an INGO version in the future?

Question, the state torch and stars seal isn't copyrighted, is it?

ETA: one 2XL, one Large

Last edited:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    you should make some patches of the "Zombie response Team" logo. i would buy afew.

these shirts are gonna be bad ass!!! I wanna buy another one. so for now my order would be:

2, XXL
    1, L

do these come in todler sizes? :) come on JSX1043 you know your kids would want one too. next time our kids go play at the park together they will have matching zombie shirts, lol

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    If this becomes a group buy I'm in for a 3XL - OD seems best for me, but kahki or charcoal would be okay too. Not sure about black, but I'm not sure I could pass it up either. Also the patch would be cool too.

Top Bottom