The only pink I wear looks like this:

real_men_wear_pink_mens_t_shirt-p2350263691332859253yg7_400.jpg

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Did you resolve the color or choices of colors yet for the shirts?

As of right now, I am going to run with OD, as it seems to be one of the popular choices, and simply because my quoted price was for that color. The price will change for other colors, because of the screenprinting process and colors that are used, whether or not a base color is needed, etc. For the second run, I will put up a poll to decide the next shirt color.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    As of right now, I am going to run with OD, as it seems to be one of the popular choices, and simply because my quoted price was for that color. The price will change for other colors, because of the screenprinting process and colors that are used, whether or not a base color is needed, etc. For the second run, I will put up a poll to decide the next shirt color.

Thanks.
    Looking forward to ordering these. :rockwoot:

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    Put me down for 1 3XL. I can get you money at the MSG meeting if that time is right, otherwise I can always take a trip to the southside.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    All systems GO! I got the artwork back today and will be sending off the order at the end of business today. The art is going to be what was posted earlier:
    ZRTShirts.jpg

The back would be a full size design like the pic above, the front would be a smaller, left breast logo design.

Olive drab 6 oz. Gildan cotton tee shirts...my quote was:

$15.00 S-XL
    $16.00 XXL-XXXL

If I added anything, it would have added another color, which would have made the price go up, and I didn't want to wobble on the price since I had posted my quoted price (felt like a dirty move...no neg rep!)

Not necessarily wanting to plaster my home address all over the intarwebz, I will be getting a PO box at my local post office for payments. (If there is a good web-based payment system, please let me know: -1 paypal.) PO box number and mailing instructions forthcoming. Payment can me made FTF at the upcoming MSG-2 meeting, or by arrangement, if so desired. INGO'ers from outside of Marion and the donut counties, please PM or e-mail ( https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=1234) me with your address (or send it with your payment) so I will be able to ship your shirts to you.

This my first time working on such a big project with a group so spread out. If you have any ideas to help, please share! I can't thank everyone enough for their patience and continued commitment to the IZRT!

Last call for shirts!

jsx1043@yahoo.com

Last edited:

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    All systems GO! I got the artwork back today and will be sending off the order at the end of business today. The art is going to be what was posted earlier:

If I added anything, it would have added another color, which would have made the price go up, and I didn't want to wobble on the price since I had posted my quoted price (felt like a dirty move...no neg rep!)

Not necessarily wanting to plaster my home address all over the intarwebz, I will be getting a PO box at my local post office for payments. (If there is a good web-based payment system, please let me know: -1 paypal.) PO box number and mailing instructions forthcoming. Payment can me made FTF at the upcoming MSG-2 meeting, or by arrangement, if so desired. INGO'ers from outside of Marion and the donut counties, please PM or e-mail ( https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=1234) me with your address (or send it with your payment) so I will be able to ship your shirts to you.

This my first time working on such a big project with a group so spread out. If you have any ideas to help, please share! I can't thank everyone enough for their patience and continued commitment to the IZRT!

Last call for shirts!

jsx1043@yahoo.com

What about using paypal? :dunno:

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010

Last call for shirts!

jsx1043@yahoo.com

will 'tall' sizes be available? i'd kill for for an XLT!

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Payment can me made FTF at the upcoming MSG-2 meeting, or by arrangement, if so desired. INGO'ers from outside of Marion and the donut counties, please PM or e-mail ( https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=1234) me with your address (or send it with your payment) so I will be able to ship your shirts to you.

Last call for shirts!

jsx1043@yahoo.com

First thanks for doing this, it's a great looking Tee Shirt. I assume you'll post the shipping cost. My suggestion is to use the Small Flat Rate Postal Boxes: $4.95 for Priority Mail 2-3 days. Also I am on the Westside of Indy and you can use me as a bulk dropoff/Pickup location if people are coming to my side of town. Again thanks for doing this.

Top Bottom