• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Yeah that would be a problem;) Can you imagine if you order GUNPOWDER & it's in a HAZ/MAT box & it goes to your leasing offices:laugh::laugh::laugh:

ugh..even just the kind of markings that were on boxes of ammo that we got delivered at our house..ugh. More of a headache then I want. Guess I need to talk to my brother about getting anything like that delivered to his house until I can buy my own house

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I don't talk to a lot of people about my preps. Unfortunately it only takes one person to ruin it. Have heard a guy that is just getting started in preps at work talking with some other people there. I had divulged a bit of my info, more to help him get going than to brag. Well, even though we talked about not talking about it he has and I have a couple people asking me questions that I would rather not talk to.

As far as being low-key to stay off a gov list... well, I am sure that we are all on a list or two already so I don't worry about the rare case of ammo that comes to the house or the items I get on ebay that point toward prepping. Buying a cart full of food doesn't seem too odd either. Unless there are a lot of preppers out there.

prowland

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Greenwood
    I feel that it is easier to stay low key with the financial crisis because more and more people are getting tighter with money and stockin up on stuff when there is a great deal on something. I never get strange looks when buying anything in bulk at SAMs club

Top Bottom