• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indytoe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I'm looking to replace a stolen P3AT that I carried in the warmer months for the past 4 years, and I'm wondering if there's been any little tech bombs, fluff&buff hot-tips, or massive (and confidence-withering) recalls on the Kel-Tec P3AT that have come around, since 2006 (when I was an informed purchaser).

I know that Ruger has that imitation-is-the-highest-form-of-flattery LCP out there, and I've squeezed the trigger enough to know they pulled it off nicely -- except it's still not a Cocoa Beach product, and dang, but I'm partial.

And having my first P3AT do one of those horrific frame-cracking near-kboom things, and having gotten essentially a new gun from Kel-Tec -- all flawless and fluffed and buffed and primo-smooth-operating and able to digest anything I'd care to put into it (excepting that MUI-crap lacquered BrownBear .380 breech-clogging shiesze) -- yes, I am prepared to deal with the issues that come from bearing a near-weightless firearm.

So! Any big issues or tips since 2006?

I'm going to inquire of Indy GunSafety Guy [?] to see if he's got any handy.....

TMc

indytoe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Indianapolis

Yeah, a good deal, made now better with a holster and some (pricey!) ammo!
    But with my paltry INGO post count, I could not contact Coletrane811. I just got off the phone with INGO supporter IndyGunSafety, who has a parkerized P3AT on order for me, mit der pocketenclippenthingen. So "props" (is that the right term?) to coletrane811 for a good deal, but to indygunsafety too, for some timely service and great price.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TravGreen2703!!
    Top Bottom