• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    For those lucky enough to find one, if you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for it? I'm bound and determined to find one of these, but when I do, I want to pay a fair price, or I will just live without it.

Thanks in advance!

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    For those lucky enough to find one, if you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for it? I'm bound and determined to find one of these, but when I do, I want to pay a fair price, or I will just live without it.

Thanks in advance!

Go talk to Bob at Plainfield Shooting Supplies, and have him get you one, the next chance he is able to. I'm not quoting a price, but the last time I asked him about one, it was WAY below anyone else, it's just getting them in which is the issue. They are very popular, and I think the manufacturer is having issues with supplying demand. When it comes to pistols, I NEVER call anyone else. It's not worth wasting my time. I call others, and they are ALWAYS higher. ALWAYS.;)

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Go talk to Bob at Plainfield Shooting Supplies, and have him get you one, the next chance he is able to. I'm not quoting a price, but the last time I asked him about one, it was WAY below anyone else, it's just getting them in which is the issue. They are very popular, and I think the manufacturer is having issues with supplying demand. When it comes to pistols, I NEVER call anyone else. It's not worth wasting my time. I call others, and they are ALWAYS higher. ALWAYS.;)

Bob has a good price, but has told me you have to get lucky and be there first when it arrives. He said some guys have hung out there from 10am until UPS comes so that they can get one. I can't leave work, and work too many hours to be able to compete for one like that. I might ask him if he'd let me pay in advance to hold one for me. Otherwise, I'll check out some of the other leads people have offered.

Thanks again for all the help! I think one of these would be a hoot with a Burris Fast Fire red dot on top of it, particularly for Friday Night Steel.

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    CDNN Advertises they have them ......But they don't ....they are out and will put you on back order , after you send them your money .

most supppliers dont have them .

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    Good Luck finding it!!:)

I prefer a new one also. I guess I'll have to show some patience in finding one.:):

It's a funny thing. I wouldn't have thought one of the most sought after guns would be a 30 shot 22mag.:D

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Good Luck finding it!!:)

I prefer a new one also. I guess I'll have to show some patience in finding one.:):

It's a funny thing. I wouldn't have thought one of the most sought after guns would be a 30 shot 22mag.:D

I never thought that, either! It turns out to be a unique combination that might be the ultimate plinker handgun.

David

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    There are quite a few on Gunbroker right now. prices are running from 4 to 5 hundred. I guess you either wait or you pay.

I was looking at one of these awhile back but reviews were spotty and Keltec had aparently stopped production, looks like they are shipping again, anyone know if they got the bugs worked out?

Top Bottom