• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I just wish Kel-Tec would expand their manufacturing capacity to keep up with demand, and all these new models they are thinking up. We've got about 15 people on our waiting list for the PMR30, several of whom have paid in full. We only get maybe 1 gun a week in if that, so by the time we have gotten one person off the list, we have added 2-3 more.

I am told KT is building 300 guns a week; it's going to take them FOREVER to clear their backlog unless they step things up considerably. And while they're working on doing that, production of their other models has to be put on hold - anyone tried to order a SUB-2000 lately? :n00b:

ruger44srh

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I bought mine a few weeks ago, I ordered 2 new mags from the factory last week and got them this week. The pistol is accurate, not much recoil even with 2200 fps ammo. so far I really like it.

MarlinMan68

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Indiana-Michigan State Line
    Had some FTE and stovepipe issues the first time out and slide was hard to rack.After a few mags it was getting better but still not trouble free.After taking it home and a good cleaning,a good lube job,and racking the slide several times to loosen it up the next time out was great.Could easily run through a mag with no problems.Double and triple taps were no problem but rapid fire would cause occasional FTE.I am happy with the gun.I sent Kel Tec an email inquiring on production of a slide mounted optics rail like in their videos and they said as of yet there is no plan for one so I think I will be building my own.Looking forward to the new RMR-30 but I'm sure it will carry a big price tag.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    If anyone wants one, there is one at the Lafayette gun show. $350.

Don't remember the name of the dealer. But it is there. I had it in my hand for a long time and pondered long and hard but in the end I decided it was just a fun gun with no real purpose for me so I passed.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Ive been thinking about getting one, But I just hate the thought of having to pay in full then get my gun two months later, thats kind of what has put me off on getting one.

ruger44srh

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I guess I got a good one!!!! I had 1 time the slide came back, ejected the shell, didn't come back far enough to pick up the next round. I pulled the slide back a quarter of an inch, let it go and everything is fine. I was shooting some low power Winchester ammo that the factory manual recommends NOT to use. I have shot a couple hundred rounds and it has loosened up a little and I have not had any other trouble with this ammo.:):)

Top Bottom