• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Anybody seen the Kel-Tec PMR 30? There's a bunch of them on Gunbroker with prices all over the place. 30 rds of .22 WMR sounds like something I might want to carry in snake country.

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    PMR 30

I love mine. First time at the range planned on just a few rounds but have over 400 through it now. You would not regret it. Low recoil, very good accuracy and high capacity magazines (2 come with it) ($26.00 each at Kel-Tec)

To quote Charlie Sheen ....... WINNER.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Saw an ad for it in an NRA magazine. Fondled one at Plainfield Shooting Supply. They had it for $319.00. Once it was in my hand I was disappointed in the overall quality, did not buy it. I have been waiting for years for a nice semi-auto .22 mag pistol. The only one I can ever remember was the magnum research, and it was a POS. :twocents:

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I love mine. First time at the range planned on just a few rounds but have over 400 through it now. You would not regret it. Low recoil, very good accuracy and high capacity magazines (2 come with it) ($26.00 each at Kel-Tec)

How many jams has the gun had in the 400 rounds you've fired:dunno:

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Price

Saw an ad for it in an NRA magazine. Fondled one at Plainfield Shooting Supply. They had it for $319.00. Once it was in my hand I was disappointed in the overall quality, did not buy it. I have been waiting for years for a nice semi-auto .22 mag pistol. The only one I can ever remember was the magnum research, and it was a POS. :twocents:

$319! The prices on Gunbroker run from around $425 to a "Buy Now" price of $660! For $319, I probably would buy now! :)

Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy

Does any one anything about the 2 or 3 that have blown up ... I called Kel Tec and asked about them they said they have to review the situations and the weapons and the production of the new weapons
    Duncan

grimor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    Elkhart
    Does any one anything about the 2 or 3 that have blown up ... I called Kel Tec and asked about them they said they have to review the situations and the weapons and the production of the new weapons
    Duncan
    the first revision of the gun from Kel-tec has had some issues, these have been resolved and the new guns operate very well. You can read more here KTOG Forum - Index

and just for the heck of it, here's me shooting my Grendel P30 this weekend... Still waiting on my PMR 30 from Buds.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU9yUDOM9pw
    the camera is in the glasses so it it a little hard to aim and record at the same time lol

Last edited:

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    $319! The prices on Gunbroker run from around $425 to a "Buy Now" price of $660! For $319, I probably would buy now! :)

After I had first seen the ad in the American Hunter magazine, the pic looked awesome, then I posted a WTB ad on here, and gruntsoldier pm'd me to tell me that PSS had them in stock. Like you I had looked on gunbroker and saw what they were going for. I then went to PSS and handled their PMR 30 and was disappointed with the overall feel and quality. It has taken me a few years to warm up to polymer pistols, and I have. But once it was in my hands it felt "cheap".

Top Bottom