• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    I had one. Its like a movie gun; loud bang, big fireball, no recoil, and seemingly never runs out of ammo. They are amazingly fun to shoot as a range toy (albeit a bit of an expensive one since 22 magnum ammo costs about as much as 9mm for 50)

Unfortunately, the grip was far too narrow for my hand and a SA 93 Milled Arsenal Bulgy AK showed up in at Falls City Firearms, so it had to go; so I traded it in. Rick probably still has it if you want one.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I dont know why people are willing to pay way over MSRP for a weapon just because it is new. The most I would pay for one is $350 new and $200 used. If people believe the going price is more than that they can keep it until hell freezes over.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    with this gun, its a sellars market, still hard to get, still high in demand, should sell for about 350.00, but sell as high as people will pay?:dunno:

i want one, i will buy one, but i wont pay what the dealers are asking for it

i wish keltec would produce more of these, and make that thing in a 22lr and a .17hmr,a 17hmr pmr30 would be AWESOME!!!!!

Joeyidgaf

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Indiana
    I have one and it sucks. Cheap in every sense. People are actually asking $750 for them. Hype. They will be $300 on day and I would buy a walther over this peice of #%+^

tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    Roommate has one. A post recall gun. Its a jammer even with recommended ammo. I think the case is just too long for it to work in a semi-auto properly or it needs some sort of really hot load to cycle properly. Its ugly, sorta crude and cheap feeling. It is however toy gun light and holds lots 'o boolits. Funny thing is I ask if I can shoot it and he says "why it shoots like any other gun." Hes not much of a gun fancier he just likes obscure guns and calibers. My LGS has 3 marked a $550, which is too much for what it is and brand it comes from. I will buy one someday and I will patiently wait for the hype to die out cause its just cool.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I had one, it is fun to shoot. What I did not like about it, is the sights are not adjustable (It is not very accurate). I never had any jams out of mine, it ran like a champ. I bought mine new, it comes with a little yellow slip of paper for recommended ammo. The manual tells you that you have to keep "tapping" the mags too make sure the rounds are properly seated. I don't want to have to put that much thought into something, and buy certain ammo for it to run.

I sold mine on armslist for $525.00 and included 3 boxes of ammo with it.
    I ran it on here for the same price, not one PM, put it on armlist and it sold almost instantly.

I did some internet stalking and figured out my buyer, had another one that he sold on armslist for $750, I think he thought buying mine was going to be a quick flip, but I think maybe I was a little more in touch with the market than he was. I saw he tried to sell mine on AL for much more than I sold it to him for. He steadily lowered the price. Not sure if it ever sold or not. BGF has a brand new one in their case for $550.00, as of this past Friday. I visited the new store on my lunch hour and noticed it.

I would not own another one, because of above stated issues, and the price of ammo.

Top Bottom