• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 686 Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Huntington County
    Has anyone seen the information about the new Kel-Tec shotgun, a bullpup design that has dual magazine tubes, holds 14+1 rounds? I'm not a Kel-tec fan, but this could be a handy HD gun. It is a little pricey, about $800, but still cool.:cool:
    Kel Tec CNC

redpitbull44

Expert
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    Really? I don't think theres ever been a post about that on this forum. Not once ever. Thanks for sharing.

686 Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Huntington County
    Really? I don't think theres ever been a post about that on this forum. Not once ever. Thanks for sharing.

Gosh, I guess I really looked stupid here, didn't I? First time I ever saw the gun, I guess if I would have known what a Saiga was, I would have seen this gun earlier. Next time I'll read ALL of the post before I start a thread.:rockwoot:

TheDude

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Southeast Kentuckiana.
    Gosh, I guess I really looked stupid here, didn't I? First time I ever saw the gun, I guess if I would have known what a Saiga was, I would have seen this gun earlier. Next time I'll read ALL of the post before I start a thread.:rockwoot:

Relax man, i appreciate you bringing it up as I havent heard of it either. Not everybody lives on the internet.:rolleyes:

686 Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Huntington County
    I like the idea of 14 rounds, other than that, the jury is still out. I had a SPAS 12 for awhile, take away the "cool factor" and it would have made a great boat anchor. I think I'll stick to my 870, it has the factory folding stock, so I can shorten it up if need be. Thanks for not beating me up for starting a new thread on an old subject.

Ter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Pekin / Washington Co.
    Relax man, i appreciate you bringing it up as I havent heard of it either. Not everybody lives on the internet.:rolleyes:

So do I. :cool:
    I don't get why people get upset over a duplicate post.
    When I log on from one day to the next, there can be between 1000-2000 new post. I don't have the time to read them all.

HogDaddy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    s indy
    I have read that Kel Tec is in the prototype of a shotgun, but have not seen any pictures of it. I believe that their .308 bull pup rifle took them a lot longer to perfect than what they had hoped. I have not seen any of the .308 rifles at the gun shows either. I have 4 Kel Tecs and recommend them. They are not pretty or costly but go bang all the time. :ar15:

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? Was there no communication in this thread? Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?

Top Bottom