• ...and so much more!
  • ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I have the G19 version in the Gen 1 and Gen 2 models. I love them both as I am a big fan of pistol caliber carbines. The Gen 1 can be a little finicky if it is not kept clean.

My only thought on the G17 version is that you are limiting what Glock mags will fit it. A G19 version will take G19 & G17 mags. A G17 version will not take G19 mags.

Cool Breeze

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2013
    Fort Fun
    I have a gen 2. 500+ flawless rounds through it- with magpul mags and a Glock brand giggle stick. I am very happy with it! I haven't gotten too crazy with it, simple laser and light and some ladder rail covers. The irons are really nice on the gen 2 so i haven't added an optic.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I've owned two. Sold the black one and kept the olive drab one. It is softer shooting and quieter than the Beretta CX4 Storm that I owned. Like that it folds up and fits in a backpack. Bought it for overnight trips as added security over a CCW handgun. It has been a reliable and accurate little rifle. Have picked up three extra Korean 33 rnd mags and two extra Glock 17 mags. Feeds reliably from them and MagPul G17 mags.

I think Bradis has the best deals on them brand new. The second one I picked up at McDonalds Gun Shop near Marion/Gas City. He had a couple of new ones and a couple of used ones in stock, a few weeks ago. His prices were also very good.

Recent thread on this firearm;

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/long-guns/372515-gen-2-sub-2000-a.html

Picture of mine. Includes Tactical Cat in his winter camo...

100_2467.jpg

skyman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    They are a lot of fun especially with the GLOCK 33 round magazine. Surprisingly accurate.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Mine is 17...there's really no difference between the 17 and 19 config...sure you can say the 19 will hold the 15 round glock 19 mags....but I really don't use anything other than 33 round glock magazines in mine..

Top Bottom