• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    Yeah....the hype may die down, but prices won't....or not for a long, long time. We've proven we'll pay whatever it takes, now.

castle134

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    That's been one.hard gun for me to.even find even before the price Jack's. Hope you get one at a reasonable price

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    Yep good luck on that. KelTec is not the biggest manufacturer so I'm sure there is a backorder.

Stag says on their website that they are over 1 year backordered and not taking any more at this time...

pirate

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    Terrible gun. Had both glock 9mm and 40. Sold them both. Recoil on the 9mm was atrocious for a pistol caliber carbine.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Greenfield
    I love mine, i bought it at Bradis last year for a whopping $309. I was looking for something else and was shocked to find it hanging on the wall. Its the Glock version in 9mm. Mine is very accurate and groups very well. Prices are crazy right now. Hopefully they go down over time but i doubt it.

TempusFugit

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    I actually owned one and sold it without ever pulling the trigger. It was an unusual S&W 5900 mag version. Thought it might be a good companion. Then totally lost interest. If I had known I could finance my sons' education with it I might have held on to it....

Nah.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Yeah....the hype may die down, but prices won't....or not for a long, long time. We've proven we'll pay whatever it takes, now.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This exactly

After all the fear mongering since 2008 the now very real threat has just prove that we are our own worst enemy.

Top Bottom