• ...and so much more!
  • Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    It should have always been that way. I
    liked my gen 2, but sold it for the reason that I couldn’t fold it with an optic on it. I really like the idea of a foldable PCC. Makes for a decent “get home” gun that offers more range and shootability than most people can get out of a pistol, but it can be reasonably concealed in a pack.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    The sub 2000 shoots pretty well coming from a guy that has shot several in the past. I neat little package if you are thinking of a briefcase style gun or are very limited on space. Glock mags in 33 rounds and now an optic when folded brings it up one notch. One I shot before had an aftermarket adapter that let the optic stay in place.

been looking for such and item that my daughter can keep at her house. Coming from her background shooting my lever actions and my 10-22’s I will be getting the ruger pc carbine. She can shoot the 10-22 well and I think the carbine will work for her better than a sub 2000. That said I will show her the sub gun and she what she thinks.

She likes my marlin camp 9 but the smith 5906 and the marlin have been spoken for by my wife. While she would let her use them my wife is very comfortable with these. We all think the mag disconnect no fire on the 5906 is horrid. That is the one main selling point on the gun for her. If the mag is out it does not fire.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I've owned 2 Sub 2K's and I like them, but not loved them. That being said, I sold a Ruger PC takedown the other day at work, and I have to say, I loved the feel, and the quality. The advantage with the Sub2 k, is that it folds, so it stays together, as does the Smith FPC, which I also like, but just uses Smith mags.The Ruger has a mag adapter for Grock mags, which is a bonus, to me. If money were no issue, I'd go with the Ruger. As is stands right now, I'd probably trade/buy another 2k, to have as a SHTF gun. JMHO.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    florez30
    Top Bottom