• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nucone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Arkansas in the Ozarks
    My local shop has a KelTec KSG so they really do exist. I did handle (fondle) it a bit and it does have good ergonomics. Price: he would not sell as it is being reserved for auction on Gunbroker where they are going for around $1500. As much as I liked the shotgun, there is no way it is worth that much $ and he agreed. Right now its just what the market will bear so I will wait until the price comes down below the stratosphere.

deanald2pt0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    NW Indy
    Agreed, It's like the people that will pay 2 or 3 times the price for a xbox or ipad on ebay, just so they can be one of the first persons to have it. I'll wait till they are more common, and the initial bugs have been worked out of it.

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    I am very interested in this one, and have a LEO acquaintance who really likes it, but I will wait a bit until I get one as well.

pokersamurai

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    LaPorte
    They are a neat concept, and I must admit I thought it was a great idea when they were first announced, but after researching them I find they are having some real problems feeding and ejecting shells and reloading seems to be difficult also. So for now I will be sticking with the traditional pump shotguns, but I really hope they work the bugs out of this gun.

Hop Head

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Oregon
    I agree with Poker... the concept is great (I mean who would not like a shortened 12ga, well unless your on the business end) but it s extremely overpriced and has lots of bugs... the lower rail is plastic and weak.

Funtogun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2012
    I have one. It did cost a bit...however...I really wanted to run one hard prior to making a determination. I fell in love with the south african neostead years ago...and this is the closest thing to it. No problems...about 800rds...mostly fiocci low recoil buck and hexolit32.

2012-03-16214244.jpg

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    16 posts, eh?

Which one of your weapons in the photo is the "KSG" ??
    I have one. It did cost a bit...however...I really wanted to run one hard prior to making a determination. I fell in love with the south african neostead years ago...and this is the closest thing to it. No problems...about 800rds...mostly fiocci low recoil buck and hexolit32.

2012-03-16214244.jpg

wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    saw the one at the 1500 for 1500. will wait a bit until Keltec catches up with demand. maybe its just me but i can't seem to pay MSPR for anything let alone over twice

Top Bottom