snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN

***SOLD***

For sale is a NIB, unfired Keltec Sub-2000 with the harder to find OD Green stock. This is the version which uses S&W 5900 series mags. Easily converted to use Sig 226 or Beretta 92 mags with a swap of the mag catch (less than $10.00 from Keltec). This was originally bought new at Whittakers and has not been fired. Excellent folding rifle for your bug out bag or briefcase.

Includes the original box and all the goodies from the factory, the original 10 round magazine and I am adding two additional mags, one 20 round and one 30 round.

Price: $400 firm for everything. FTF around Evansville. I will also be up in the Martinsville / south side of Indy area possibly late next week and could meet then. Will want to view IN-DL and LTCH, Indiana res. only.

Trade interest would be possibly something in 7.62x39mm or 9mm Makarov. Maybe a 5"-6" Ruger GP-100 in .357 mag., I also like compact/youth or left hand long guns but in limited calibers. Open to suggestions but don't be mad if I say no thanks. At this point I prefer to sell outright. Will take silver bars/rounds in trade, spot price +$2.00 for Eagles or Maple Leafs, spot for generic bars or rounds.

I do NOT need any more rimfires, muzzle loaders, no .40 S&W, no Glocks or XD's.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom