• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • painmerchant

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 23, 2011
    clarksville
    The wife and I are interested in getting this going...seriously. We both feel that the community as a whole could use some educating as to how to be better prepared for any type of disaster (natural or otherwise). Being raised on a farm and then moving to the city it was shocking to me to see how little the city folk actually knew about surviving should one day kroger and the electric company not open.

And as it got you to read into this thread, we think the name itself could "trick" people who would otherwise scoff at the idea of a community preparedness fair or a group dedicated to helping others know how to take care of themselves and their families in the midst of a world turned on its end by a apocalyptic type situation.

We were curious if anyone in our area would be interested in helping to get this idea into reality for Kentuckiana. Perhaps some of you fine ladies and gentlemen have participated in such a group or event and wouldn't mind sharing your views or suggestions with like minded individuals such as myself.

Last edited:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    We had a meeting in Clarksville maybe 2 years ago. There were quite a few who seemed interested in getting a MSG going, but only 5 or 6 people showed up. There was a thread on here a few months back about having a get together, but that never materialized. I'm always interested.:yesway:

mammynunswife

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Hubby and I would be interested. Not sure what happened to the MSG get together we had planned in June??? I would definitely like to see something come together for our area!

Top Bottom