• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Figure I'd share... Ken Gun Co. usually has pretty good deals... Purchased a Ruger 77/17 from them a few months back.... Shipped very fast!!

Summer Sale 2012 - kygunco.com

Got some decent sales going on right now for the summer including a DPMS AR-15 for under $600, 10/22 for under $200 and a ton of Taurus and Mossbergs on sale.

Last edited:

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    They're good people with decent prices in my experience as well. Both guns I bought from them were at my FFL inside a week. Just be aware of the 3% credit card fee.

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    That's a nice area to visit.............while I'm there I need to take the wife to where they make Jim Beam. What are the laws being an Indiana resident and buying in Kentucky?
    Thanks!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    You can buy it, but they have to ship to an FFL in Indiana, then you pay for the transfer.

Depends on what you are buying I believe...

http://www.atf.gov/firearms/faq/licensees-conduct-of-business.html#out-of-state-resident

Q: Does the Federal firearms law require licensees to comply with State laws and local published ordinances when selling firearms? Yes. It is unlawful for any licensed importer, licensed manufacturer, licensed dealer, or licensed collector to sell or deliver any firearm or ammunition to any person if the person’s purchase or possession would be in violation of any State law or local published ordinance applicable at the place of sale or delivery.
    [18 U.S.C. 922(b)(2), 27 CFR 478.99(b)(2)]
    Q: May a licensed dealer sell a firearm to a non-licensee who is a resident of another State? Generally, a firearm may not lawfully be sold by a licensed dealer to a non-licensee who resides in a State other than the State in which the seller’s licensed premises is located. However, the sale may be made if the firearm is shipped to a licensed dealer whose business is in the purchaser’s State of residence and the purchaser takes delivery of the firearm from the dealer in his or her State of residence. In addition, a licensee may sell a rifle or shotgun to a person who is not a resident of the State where the licensee’s business premises is located in an over-the-counter transaction, provided the transaction complies with State law in the State where the licensee is located and in the State where the purchaser resides.

Bikerdad61

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Sullivan
    Indiana residents can buy a long gun in KY and walk out the door with it. Done that several times but never bought a handgun in KY.

+1 Indiana resident can purchase a long gun in KY from a FFL dealer and carry it home. Handguns have to be shipped to an Indiana dealer then transfered to the buyer.

Top Bottom