Kentucky Politicians Get Something Right For Once!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    When does the rope and paper production begin?
    Screw rope and paper. It makes great biofuel that smells just like nice, clean, herbal french fry oil. And it's really efficient, too. The seeds make great food for animals and even people. The uses for hemp aren't infinite, but danged close to it. And they're a lot easier on the environment, too. Kentucky could find themselves at the forefront of an industry for once.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I'm all for it. The hemp you use for food, textiles, and biofuels is no good for smoking, and the smoking hemp isn't all that great for non-smoking uses. About time we differentiated.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Screw rope and paper. It makes great biofuel that smells just like nice, clean, herbal french fry oil. And it's really efficient, too. The seeds make great food for animals and even people. The uses for hemp aren't infinite, but danged close to it. And they're a lot easier on the environment, too. Kentucky could find themselves at the forefront of an industry for once.

Hemp has more uses than any other plant on the planet, and there is no reason this should be illegal. If i remember correctly during WW2 it was ok to grow it to make rope etc, no idea why it became illegal again.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Hemp has more uses than any other plant on the planet, and there is no reason this should be illegal. If i remember correctly during WW2 it was ok to grow it to make rope etc, no idea why it became illegal again.
    It became illegal (for the first time) after WW2 because of Dow and the wood based paper companies. They lobbied extensively so they could protect their new inventions, (in Dow's case).

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    It became illegal (for the first time) after WW2 because of Dow and the wood based paper companies. They lobbied extensively so they could protect their new inventions, (in Dow's case).

Well i'll be .... i thought it was illegal, then made legal to produce materials during ww2, then made illegal again. Something new is learned eevry day

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Kentucky could find themselves at the forefront of an industry for once.

Bourbon
    The nations first winery
    The Great Awakening (birth of evangelism)
    Tobacco
    Jennifer Lawrence:D
    Birth place of Bluegrass music
    The first ovarian surgery
    First commercial oil well
    First use of incandecent lightbulbs
    World largest producer of coal
    Corvettes
    Kentucky Fried Chicken
    The song "Happy Birthday to you" written by two Louisville sisters

My goodness Butters...I thought you only disparaged Texas. Honored to have Kentucky on the list of places you look down on...Honored..Thank You..

Top Bottom