images

:):

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Snopes says it is a fake, citing also that his first name is misspelled... hmm

Maybe, maybe not..
    There is a recording floating around of the Kenyan Ambassador saying they were considering a statue near the site of Obama's birth...

Still not sure where I stand on all this, but there sure is a lot of evidence on both sides

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    he's not a ****ing American citizen. thats where I stand. I cant believe we will have officially went without a president for 4 years. All I can hope is that when his fake term is over he is thrown in jail and then deported.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    he's not a ****ing American citizen. thats where I stand. I cant believe we will have officially went without a president for 4 years. All I can hope is that when his fake term is over he is thrown in jail and then deported.
    Sounds good to me.
    But!
    It'll never happen.
    If he's not legit there will be a monstrous covered up.
    Otherwise the resulting Constitutional crisis could destroy the legal fabric of the country. :noway:

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Sounds good to me.
    But!
    It'll never happen.
    Otherwise the resulting Constitutional crisis could destroy the legal fabric of the country. :noway:

Agreed, with a few minor differences. There already IS a monstrous cover-up. All records are sealed up tighter than a virg...well, you get the idea. Transparency? What a joke. We're already in a Constitutional crisis, and there's not much legal fabric left to destroy.

I've yet to see proof that Obama is a citizen. Until that's been verified, I will continue to assume that he is an illegitimate President. :patriot:

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    The Dems are experts at demonizing the opposition. Sadly, what should be a big negative for Obama is turning out to be a plus. The "moderates" will see the GOP as silly for pushing this. And I agree with Patriot Pride, our legal fabric has been pretty much destroyed.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Agreed, with a few minor differences. There already IS a monstrous cover-up. All records are sealed up tighter than a virg...well, you get the idea. Transparency? What a joke. We're already in a Constitutional crisis, and there's not much legal fabric left to destroy.

I've yet to see proof that Obama is a citizen. Until that's been verified, I will continue to assume that he is an illegitimate President. :patriot:

very true. sad. but true

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Sounds good to me.
    But!
    It'll never happen.

I don't think it will be a Constitutional crisis, just a political crisis.

For me, I doubt that the birth certificate will show he was born somewhere else. I think there's something else that's just embarassing to him.

cbop

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Winamac
    I don't think it will be a Constitutional crisis, just a political crisis.

For me, I doubt that the birth certificate will show he was born somewhere else. I think there's something else that's just embarassing to him.

like what? maybe it list satan as his father :dunno: :):

If you have seen that picture of him riding his bicycle or throwing a baseball, I think what his birth certificate will show is that he was born a girl:laugh:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Doesn't George Soros have something to do with Snopes, which would explain why it said what it said?

Funny, a few years ago the company I went for changed ownership, and to keep my job I had to produce a birth certificate. When I retired from that company, I again had to show a birth certificate to get my pension. So why is a person who is the president of this country getting away with not showing his in order to keep the job???

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Does this mean that the next president gets a do-over on the trillions of dollars of debt he racked up?

Nope. As I've explained here many times, he IS the President now. If he wasn't born here, it just means he wasn't allowed to become President. Once he has become President, impeachment is the only option. No annulment clause in the Constitution.

wrigleycub

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    West side of Indy
    Nope. As I've explained here many times, he IS the President now. If he wasn't born here, it just means he wasn't allowed to become President. Once he has become President, impeachment is the only option. No annulment clause in the Constitution.

:bow: I shall re-regurgitate this to someone else. With your permission of course! :laugh:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom