• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RAMBOCAT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2011
    I bought a new knife from KERSHAW and was reading the info booklet that came with it. I was amazed when I read the portion marked "WARNING". It says: "DO NOT USE ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS AS A STABBING DEVICE. What do others think of this LAME warranty as it covers fixed and folding blades? Don't believe me , get a copy of the booklet titled " KERSHAW.....IMPORTANT INFORMATION About Your NEW Kershaw Knife" ; and read it.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    I bought a new knife from KERSHAW and was reading the info booklet that came with it. I was amazed when I read the portion marked "WARNING". It says: "DO NOT USE ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS AS A STABBING DEVICE. What do others think of this LAME warranty as it covers fixed and folding blades? Don't believe me , get a copy of the booklet titled " KERSHAW.....IMPORTANT INFORMATION About Your NEW Kershaw Knife" ; and read it.

C.Y.A. business is all about it. That being said if you want to read a cool statement from a knifemaker buy a MKT knife. They say something like "Warning open this alone because you will want to stab something!" Greg Medford is a cool dude!

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Randall knives says not to use any of their knives for purposes other than cutting.

Some companies make statements for their warranty that leave you to wonder.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    But, but, how can my knife do it's stabby dance?!

About once a week my knife wants to do it's stabby dance with an induhvidual.

Top Bottom