• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ryninger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Newburgh
    My old workhorse and first proper knife, a Kershaw Shallot, finally reached the point of needing sent into Kershaw. It's my first assisted opening, the knife I learned how to use stones on, has been with me every shift on the street in the boo boo bus, and is my EDC. It started a few months ago when the spring broke, still worked a flipper so was not too concerned. Then the blade lock started to fail to catch the blade. While looking for a temporary replacement I stumbled across KershawGuy. A little skeptical at fist of it, but took a chance. I ordered a Leek blem for 29.00 shipped. Arrived at my door in less than a week, and am thrilled with what arrived. I'm guessing the small area that is discolored by lock is what sent it to blem box. Looks to be a great little knife for the price! It's a little smaller than my shallot, but has a great feel. I think I will like the thumb studs once it gets broken in. I like the straight profile of the edge... They have a nice selection of ZT knives as well, but just can't bring myself to spend that much on a knife.

Top Bottom