• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvZRM-P46rI]YouTube - Government Agents Seize Oath Keeper's New Born From Hospital[/ame] i dont know if this is for real still working on verification but considering everything else they are doing it comes as no surprise.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Who is "they"?

Has Mr. Irish released the (unredacted) affidavit yet?
    the they i was talking about was the media. it seems lately they are all putting whatever slant they want on a story so im not sure what to believe until some more facts come out. as far as i know he hasnt released it yet but not sure ill check on that and let you know.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    It would appear that there are, indeed other issues, involving these parents.

However, reading the affadavit, it also appears that the parents political beliefs were a major factor in the government's seizure of the child. Frankly, at this point I don't care what else the parents may or may not have done. Clearly, government agents are persecuting them based at least partially on their political beliefs.

That is treasonous. And it could affect many on this board, since those parents share at least some of the same beliefs we do.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    It would appear that there are, indeed other issues, involving these parents.

However, reading the affadavit, it also appears that the parents political beliefs were a major factor in the government's seizure of the child. Frankly, at this point I don't care what else the parents may or may not have done. Clearly, government agents are persecuting them based at least partially on their political beliefs.

That is treasonous. And it could affect many on this board, since those parents share at least some of the same beliefs we do.

Exactly. Maybe if the government hadn't used the Oath Keepers as a reason, most of us wouldn't have had a problem with this situation. However, I don't believe the government should take anyone's kid(s) away. The FAMILY should be the ones to do that.

In the comments section of the first article, I read that this guy is about 21/22 and while in High School called in bomb threats, threatened Colombine style shootings, and when he got older was charged with carrying without a permit (:rolleyes:), battery, etc, and that the mother had her kids taken away because of neglect and abuse.

Whether the previous case's allegations are true or not, it doesn't make any of this right. I don't care if this guy peed in the hallway at school, the government has no business taking anyone's kid(s) away.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Will Posting On A Forum Get You Put On A "List"?

Yes. It happened to a guy the other day and they lost their newborn child to their states CPS. Granted the guy and his wife had a ton of other issues that put them on the states radar, some probably deservedly so, but the state made a point of mentioning that he was affiliated with the Oath Keepers forum. Apparently, he was a poster there and a gun owner, (they also made a point of bringing that up). David Codrea takes a look at it and makes the point that people commenting at his sites and others are quite likely on the .gov list. Does that include INGO? I'd be more than willing to bet it does, given the many discussions we've had here.

Will posting comments here put YOU on the government's watch list? - National gun rights | Examiner.com

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I wouldn't doubt it. That is why everyone must be cautious about what they say on the internet.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    In 3 minutes I found your first name, where you work and your email, I think I could find you if in wanted too:dunno:
    Yes, I know my first name and who I work for are in my public info, I didn't know my email is in there.I don't think I am to exciting or interesting so I don't make a real big attempt at secracy, although I wont post my full name and address and what shift I work for burglars to come get my guns.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    The reasons I've seen listed is hardly worth the child being stolen. This appears to be intimidation of the American dissent produced by Big Govt.

I cant think of anything more scary than having my children stolen from me.

The Govt is consistantly proving it's tyrannical ways.

They came first for the militia members,
    and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a militia member.

Then they came for the three percenters,
    and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a three percenter.

Then they came for the Oath Keepers,
    and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t an Oath Keeper.

Then they came for me
    and by that time no one was left to speak up.

So, defend the right of even the most hardcore militia members to freely associate without that right being chilled and suppressed by means of the threat of taking their kids.

nova512

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    west side of indy
    the gov. will twist anything they want if they want your a$$ bad enough.and if they want you ,sad to say there gonna get you.unless you have enough money to buy your way out.or your a part of the house or senate.then you have a golden ticket to f$%k anyone over lol.

Top Bottom