• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndianaSlim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I'm in the process of putting a lone wolf barrel in my glock 35 to convert it to a 9mm. I need a MINIMUM of 5 magazines for what i'm going to do with this gun. Has anyone ever used/heard of KHAN magazines? Midway has em for 14.99. For that price it would save me around $100 for 5. They seem to get pretty good reviews on midway's sight, but I'm still a little skeptical. This gun is not a carry gun nor will it ever more than likely be in a life saving scenerio, but at the same time I'm giong to be rather miffed if these mags give me any trouble at all.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    If you are going to be miffed, in my experiance, I would say, buy REAL glock mags.

Dont take the worlds most reliable pistol, and then make it run like crap to save a few bucks.

I have personally taken 3 guys to FNS at MCFG, who used Khan mags, and they were such jam-o-matics in 3 different guns that.. it really wasnt fun for them at all, and ruined their enthusiasm to return.

Khan mags are bad news.

If you have to be cheap, buy used factory mags.

Glock 17 17rd 9mm Magazine

just dont buy junk.

I could probably list 15 people who mad the mistake of buying khan mags and regretted it.

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Midway has em for 14.99. For that price it would save me around $100 for 5.

Might save you that if you buy the latest gen 4 mag from Gander. I know many places are out of stock now, but I just got a few from Natchez a few weeks back that would only be a few bucks more. They were new, but not the latest Gen 4. Again, they are out of stock now, but I have always been happy with Natchez.

Click here: Glock Model 17 9mm 17 Round Magazine - Natchez Shooters Supplies

IndianaSlim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Solves that problem.....thanks for the help guys, factory mags it is.

I kind of knew this in the back of my head, but needed to hear it from somebody else to confirm it.

Travis Daniel

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    I have a few of the khan magazines and I hate them. I have had nothing but problems with them jamming, but I have friends that have never had problems with them. So I don't know if it is my gun or I might have gotten some bad magazines.

Top Bottom