• ...and so much more!
  • _OZ_

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    In Search of the Holy Grail
    Kholster - Holster

I got my full size Kholster a couple of days ago and so far I can say its not bad. Any place that will give you 90 days to decide if you like and a life time warranty, is probably a good place to buy from.
    I had it fitted for my Beretta 92, so its full size. Its fits snug, and you can modify the holster and the warranty is still good! It's very adjustable and the leather feels smooth and looks like its well made. It's going to take me a while to get used to CC, since I have not really been doing it for a long time. Years ago, I CC, but the last 10 years or so, have not really been able to for work reasons.
    Have no pictures of it yet, I think others on here have bought from them. They give you a Rebate Code for your friends and for your next purchase. Use the code and get a 10% rebate. The code I have is 09-5918 and can be used by anyone.
    I will post a pic in the next few days, but they look just like the ones on their web page. Here is the link: Kholster
    People try a lot of holsters before they find the one they really like. Right now I like this one, but in a month I may not :) I am going to try and break it in wearing it a little each day, and just keep adding time till I can wear it to bed(hmmmm)..

Its made in the USA.. thats worth something!!

Price: $49.00

Only problem so far is squeaking, its tooo new :)

Last edited:

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I ordered one for my 1911 on 9-11 when they had the 39.00 shipped sale.

I have only wore it a few times and still trying to get use to it.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Been using my Kholster on my Bersa 9 for almost exactly a year now. Love it!
    It will quiet down, and it will conform to your body and get even more comfortable.

Crossbreeds may look better, but between the price, and the owner attacking Jimmy from Kholster on various forums, I am sticking with Kholster.

_OZ_

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    In Search of the Holy Grail
    Well I got mine also during the 9.1.1 sale, but I was still going try one at the higher price. It offers a lot options of how to attach it to your belt, thats what I like about it.
    I have heard some of the bad mouthing, but I just stay out of it. I looked at both and the price, along with the warranty, thats what sold me. Starting to like it more and more, and now I adjusted it, like it even more :)

Last edited:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Well I got mine also during the 911 sale, but I was still going try one at the higher price. It offers a lot options of how to attach it to your belt, thats what I like about it.
    I have heard some of the bad mouthing, but I just stay out of it. I looked at both and the price, along with the warranty, thats what sold me. Starting to like it more and more, and now I adjusted it, like it even more :)

I played with the adjustments a bit until I got it "just right" for me. A couple days ago I went somewhere where I needed to make sure "concealed means concealed" so I changed the hooks so the grip of my gun was just barely over the belt line.

Comfort, quality, adjust-ability, and great customer service. :yesway:

Top Bottom