Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Don't spank your kids, they say.
    It will make them violent, they say.

Sounds like gun control.
    They ignore the good something does, and focuses on the bad.

And this is the result.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    I think thats called 'learned behavior'. He didn't pop out of his mommies loins speaking and acting like that. A future client for our :ingo: legal eagles that practice in that part of the legal system... :):

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I think thats called 'learned behavior'. He didn't pop out of his mommies loins speaking and acting like that. A future client for our :ingo: legal eagles that practice in that part of the legal system... :):

Yeah, I represent physicians and religious institutions for the most part so.......

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I do know somebody this happened to.
    "Kid" teenager was acting tough and assaulting them.
    It didn't go the way the assaulter was hoping.
    The screaming wail of "I'm a kid!, You can't do that!" was almost identical.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    This kid reminds me of -

[video=facebook_share;1567855723258237]https://www.facebook.com/Copslife/videos/1567855723258237/[/video]

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    "No officer I had a clear view of the alleged incident and the kid clearly tripped over an untied shoelace".

On the sub, a thief was caught, and brought before the old man.
    Bloody.
    What happened to this sailor?
    They beat me.
    Dozens of witnesses say it was the darndest thing they ever saw.
    He repeatedly threw himself at the metal "ladder" (stairway), and the handrail.

Well, all the witnesses must be right.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I do know somebody this happened to.
    "Kid" teenager was acting tough and assaulting them.
    It didn't go the way the assaulter was hoping.
    The screaming wail of "I'm a kid!, You can't do that!" was almost identical.

Reminds me of one of the Police Academy movies.
    2 guys are taunting a group behind a fence, walking along.
    Then they run out of fence.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, youtube took down the previous version, so here it is again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYN4iixyLbU
    [video=youtube;bYN4iixyLbU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYN4iixyLbU[/video]

Personally, I think that kid owes the man some thanks.
    Yes.
    That's right.

Try doing that in a "not so nice" neighborhood and see what happens.
    All the kid got was pushed down.
    A few places, that would have gotten him stabbed, or shot.
    So, if a parent didn't teach him, then he should be glad someone else did.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Bloody.
    They beat me.

I was attending Spartan School of Aeronautics in Tulsa during the Iran hostage episode. We had many classmates that were members of the Iranian "Air Force" there for both flight and mechanics training. They had a bad habit of letting everyone know their opinion of the United States and one big mouth in particular was very good at saying the wrong things at the right time. We had tried to lodge complaints with the admin but they responded that they had never witnessed the "bizarre behavior we described".

One day our instructor had stepped out for a moment and said big mouth started dishing out his tripe yet again. They hadn't really coined the term "crazed Viet Nam Vet" yet but we had one that was still so far in the jungle that we weren't even sure he knew where he was. This guy walks back to said loud mouth and back hands him so hard across the face that the guy literally flew backwards out of his chair and didn't land until he impacted the wall about eight feet behind him. Crazed Viet Nam Vet dude quietly goes back to his chair and sits down while now unconcious loudmouth lay slumped against the wall bleeding profusely out of his nose, mouth and left ear.

Of course all the other "international guests" as admin called them are raising hell in their language which attracts the attention of said instructor. During the multiple police interviews it obviously became a case of we said/they said. Ultimately the only thing that happened is that all the international guests were segregated into their own classes. Funny thing is that when a detective was interviewing me the first thing he said was that he had never seen anybody trip over their own feet and injure themselves so severely when they hit the wall. It seemed like a lead in so I followed the story line as apparently everybody else on "our side" did resulting in no charges pressed!!:rockwoot:

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Unfortunately not a lot you can do with kids like that. I live in Westfield and part of my apartment complex is section 8. I caught a kid walking down the street in the middle of the day launching rocks at cars. Cracked my windshield on my truck. Westfield PD only talked to him and did nothing else. Since then we have had non-stop harassment and kids messing with our cars. They play basketball and bounce it off our cars almost daily.
    A few months ago they were having a "rock fight" and my wife went out to tell them to knock it off and they surrounded her and one of the kids told her he was 18 and would stomp her face into the curb. Police were called and found out the kid was only 14. Again nothing was done. Parents don't care so neither do they.

I think it is time you move ! Why would you not ?

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Bloody.
    They beat me.

marines.jpg

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis

1. I can't quit laughing! I'm so ashamed of myself. But, I do believe in reality feedback.
    2. I have never read in this section before, but I will now.
    3. I live in a world where some teens have no idea how lucky they are they are in a school and not out on the street when they are running their mouths. Every year we have at least 1 student who gets killed for being in the wrong place at the wrong time (fill in details by yourself).
    4. They know they can get by with egregious behaviors and mouthing off to adults.
    5. Society will pay, and is paying (it will get worse), and the teen will pay when around an adult who doesn't have to put up with it.
    6. I teacher friend of mine would say, "They are writing checks their bodies can't pay for." I won't translate that for you.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    1. I can't quit laughing! I'm so ashamed of myself. But, I do believe in reality feedback.
    2. I have never read in this section before, but I will now.
    3. I live in a world where some teens have no idea how lucky they are they are in a school and not out on the street when they are running their mouths. Every year we have at least 1 student who gets killed for being in the wrong place at the wrong time (fill in details by yourself).
    4. They know they can get by with egregious behaviors and mouthing off to adults.
    5. Society will pay, and is paying (it will get worse), and the teen will pay when around an adult who doesn't have to put up with it.
    6. I teacher friend of mine would say, "They are writing checks their bodies can't pay for." I won't translate that for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRNWFtgXo2E
    [video=youtube;sRNWFtgXo2E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRNWFtgXo2E[/video]

Top Bottom