Kids lose "bad mother" lawsuit. Can't take mom to court over bad birthday cards.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    The fact that they sued their mom actually lends some credence to their claim of bad parenting. They obviously needed the occasional whipping while growing up. Had that happened, they wouldn't need the ass beating they richly deserve now for bringing a suit against their mom over birthday cards.

The ex husband bringing the suit needs his ass kicked too.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    More fail than any witty pic could show.... I would say there is most certainly some bad parenting involved in this case.... but it began so many years ago.

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    The fact that they sued their mom actually lends some credence to their claim of bad parenting. They obviously needed the occasional whipping while growing up. Had that happened, they wouldn't need the ass beating they richly deserve now for bringing a suit against their mom over birthday cards.

The ex husband bringing the suit needs his ass kicked too.

I remember growing up and getting disciplined/spanked was a part of life. Now it's called domestic violence. That's why kids are acting up like this.

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    I remember growing up and getting disciplined/spanked was a part of life. Now it's called domestic violence. That's why kids are acting up like this.

100% correct!
    No wonder the youth of today/tom are turning out to be...well.....
    (Fill In The Blank)

A good "a$$" whopping never hurt anyone...just ask my dad! :D

MrsXtremeVel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    ENTITLEMENT!!! The new term used by young people who've never had to work for anything. They should be thankful that they got a card! We are living in a society of spoiled brats. She should have countersued for putting up with them during their teenage years!

I'm getting off my soapbox now!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Their lawsuit seems reasonable to me.

Other claims against Garrity's mothering ability filed in the case, include threatening to call the police if her son didn't wear his seatbelt and forcing her daughter to come home from a homecoming party at midnight.

What kind of POS Mom wants her kids to wear their seat belts and ALSO request them to be home at a reasonable hour?

It's too bad she was ever able to reproduce.
    (I'm actually serious about this part)

Top Bottom