• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    This site is also awesome. Think facebook but geo-locked. You have to sign up with your address, but you can see your neighbors and who lives where. The farther away you get from someone, the less you can see about them. I could see all your info if you live 1 street over, but if you are in the next neighborhood I only see that you live in your neighborhood. Pretty cool for all of the local stuff without the stupid memes, jokes, etc.

http://www.nextdoor.com

I'm on Nextdoor too. The latest "action" has been about coyotes in our area. There are a couple of major tree huggers defending the coyotes and telling us how evil we are for encroaching on their territory. Most of us are lamenting the fact that we can't shoot them around here. :):

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    My neighborhood next door group is a bunch of Maroons also. We had a huge dead tree hanging over our playground. Like 36inch diameter huge. Management company cut it down for liability reasons. The local tree huggers flipped out. Everything from why didn't you leave us the firewood to the people who just couldn't grasp that it may fall on their kids. The derp was too much. I unsubscribed pronto.

I can only imagine the outrage when the city came thru and removed every ash tree in my neighborhood (200 or so free of charge mind you) due to the ash borer.

Top Bottom