• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Interesting article FINALLY identifying the murderer of Ashli Babbitt. Also happens to be the same idiot that left his glock in the men's room after taking a dump on government time.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...nt-protected-democrats-pelosi-deep-state-fbi/

Their visual evidence is pretty convincing. Why is everyone so spooked about naming this POS? Incidentally, the House Sergeant At Arms apparently accidentally confirmed the identity as well...
    Murderer? :facepalm:

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    I won't crucify the guy for doing his job. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

And before I get roasted on here, I do think the election was rigged. I think the protest was a great thing, until idiots decided to go into the capitol building. It is a secured area. What did she really expect to happen when she jumped through the smashed window where armed guards were? I don't view it any differently than if my window in my house got smashed and then an intruder jumped through it. Id be shooting as well.

And yes all the riots this summer were wrong, and I wouldn't have any problem with some of them being shot that were burning and looting, but those are different instances that really shouldn't play any part in this guys decision.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    She was at home, an American in the Capitol of the United States IS at home.
    Okay. I’ll say it this way then. She’d be alive if she’d have stayed within the tourist ropes. Better? Or is that not sufficiently affirmative of her right to break the law and force her way in, at her whim?

What happened to her was a tragedy. It was not murder. Had she not been radicalized by zealots she wouldn’t have taken part in that. Then the thought of doing something like that would have seemed crazy to her. Driven by radical beliefs causes people to rationalize doing radical things.

raider600

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Beech Grove

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    There were at least 3 Capitol police in riot gear within 30 feet of her on the same side of the wall. What she did was stupid but didn't merit a death sentence.
    That’s what BLM has said for EVERY encounter that ended with cops shooting unarmed black men. It’s the same argument. It’s true that breaking into the Capitol does not carry thendeath penalty. But when police shoot people when a danger is present where deadly force is warranted, it’s not employed as a punishment for the crime.

I’m sure you can figure that out when it’s the other side using that argument. I think the officer who fired was premature. I think in a lot of these police shootings it’s justified use of force, and sometimes not so much; it’s premature. That’s the end of it. There’s no evidence anyone was murdered in cold blood.

Maybe the guy needs disciplined. Maybe it’s even criminal negligence at most. I’d drop the rope though. There’s no cause for lynching. Like with the shootings involving black men. People need to calm the **** down and have all the facts.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    No, it's called trespassing. Do you do this to your home?
    Last time I checked trespassing didn't carry a death sentence and even cold blooded murder doesn't (unfortunately) carry an immediate death sentence from law enforcement.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    There were at least 3 Capitol police in riot gear within 30 feet of her on the same side of the wall. What she did was stupid but didn't merit a death sentence.
    In the video I saw, they came up a stairwell behind the crowd. Between the makeshift barricades and the mass of protester bodies, Shooty Mc Shooterface wouldnt have necessarily known those riot cops were there.

Still shouldnt have shot her. It was one woman against at least 3 well trained officers.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    In the video I saw, they came up a stairwell behind the crowd. Between the makeshift barricades and the mass of protester bodies, Shooty Mc Shooterface wouldnt have necessarily known those riot cops were there.

Still shouldnt have shot her. It was one woman against at least 3 well trained officers.

I guess your definition of “well trained” is different than mine.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    If so, that is a serious problem. I am inclined to agree and further take the position that Mr. Gun on the ****ter has no business with a gun or a badge.
    This. I was assuming all of those officers were well trained, disciplined LEOs.

Too bad it took this for him to be removed. (God I hope he is removed)

Just wish it had been a second "left gun on the pooper" incident to get rid of his butt.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I'm quite neutral in all of this...fence sitter. Having been at ground zero last year for the Indy riots, I understand the sheer chaos involved. It was the only time in my 20 years as an Indy copper that I truly thought there was a good chance I wasn't going home...and I'm in a unit that TRAINED for these events specifically. The only reason no rioters were shot by us was because there was too much smoke and it was too dark to identify who was attacking us. Now you have untrained (for riots specifically) administrative officers now taking enforcement actions in the midst of a riot, this was a no win and shot fired were inevitable. Passing judgment solely by the clips you see in the media is a poorly informed decision. Typical these days but poor never the less. What did the officer see? Do not assume that what you saw on the video is what his eyes were actually focused on. What was the officer told prior to the shots? What information was he working from? Would an average officer make the same decision given the exact same facts and circumstances? I certainly don't have the answer. How could I? I am not privy to all the details. No one on this board is either. Sure, everyone has their opinion which for most is based on what they think they see according to their confirmation biases.

Death sentence? That kind of loaded verbiage I expect from the loony left. He used deadly force. deadly force is that force that creates a substantial risk of serious bodily injury or death. Deadly force is used to stop the commission of a forcible felony or protect the life of an officer or 3rd party. Using the term "death sentence" is an attempt to color the situation in favor of the side making the claim. It certainly isn't an impartial term nor supports an impartial look at the situation.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'm quite neutral in all of this...fence sitter. Having been at ground zero last year for the Indy riots, I understand the sheer chaos involved. It was the only time in my 20 years as an Indy copper that I truly thought there was a good chance I wasn't going home...and I'm in a unit that TRAINED for these events specifically. The only reason no rioters were shot by us was because there was too much smoke and it was too dark to identify who was attacking us. Now you have untrained (for riots specifically) administrative officers now taking enforcement actions in the midst of a riot, this was a no win and shot fired were inevitable. Passing judgment solely by the clips you see in the media is a poorly informed decision. Typical these days but poor never the less. What did the officer see? Do not assume that what you saw on the video is what his eyes were actually focused on. What was the officer told prior to the shots? What information was he working from? Would an average officer make the same decision given the exact same facts and circumstances? I certainly don't have the answer. How could I? I am not privy to all the details. No one on this board is either. Sure, everyone has their opinion which for most is based on what they think they see according to their confirmation biases.
    This sounds like an excellent reason to hold a trial or transparent review, not have another Demo orchestrated, Eric Ciaramella-style cover up. When a LEO is involved in the death of the right type of citizen, his identity is made public almost immediately. What about this situation entitles the officer to top cover?

As jamil famously said, 'If it looks like you're hiding something, I'm going to assume that you're hiding something'

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Last time I checked trespassing didn't carry a death sentence and even cold blooded murder doesn't (unfortunately) carry an immediate death sentence from law enforcement.
    It was no more a sentence carried out than any other high profile police shooting. Was Eric Gardner executed for re-selling single cigarettes? Was Philando Castile executed for carrying a concealed weapon? Was Brionna Taylor executed for having a drug dealer ex boyfriend? What about Rayshard Brooks? Was he executed for fleeting from police?

I'm guessing you can see why those weren't death sentences executed. You can apply the same logic to the similar facts of this. There is no evidence that Babbit wasn't murdered. There is just anger because it happened to someone in your own tribe. As I've said, I think the officer shot prematurely. I don't think I'd probably have the weapon drawn, if I were in the same position. But given the circumstances I don't think I'd have fired. But, I could envision a situation with the same input that officer had, where it would be the correct decision. I suspect that if it were Antifia storming the capital, breaking in, and one of them getting shot by capitol police, you would be arguing the same position as me. I don't see a reason to claim that she was murdered or that it was a death sentence other than tribal bias.

Top Bottom