• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    that was pre-determined. If I just pissed him off I was headed for the hills :laugh:
    I don't blame you, my luck the coon would latch on to one leg and the cop would have shot me in the other trying to get him! I plugged a sick one right between the eyes with my Henry .22 a couple years ago, that damn thing danced around for a solid minute, I don't know why, it was a clean shot?

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    anybody else thought they would see a raccoon kilt ?

dr9jch.jpg
    Ay. Was expecting to see more plaid.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    earlier this year, I was watching my father-in-law's property...a coon got into the feed storage for all the farm animals, so I took my 22 out and smoke the raccon's brains.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    I watched a friend of my dad's and my dad kill a racoon with a hammer. It took a long time. It's not something you soon forget.
    I think he figured it would take one good wack. When that didn't work he took a few more.
    By that time he was committed, and probably felt bad about the raccoon's suffering but kept on a wackin.
    I think my dad may have finished him off. I did not wack that raccoon ... I assure you.
    It was nothing but teeth fur and claws. Like a Tasmanian devil that little bastard.
    taz_zps2b184d9a.png

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    I particularly liked the part where the raccoon was break dancing after the shovel strike. Only thing missing was a musical background...perhaps the brothers Gibb singing "Staying Alive".

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    It can get gruesome. Several years age my weather head was pulled down in a storm. I ran my generator in a locked garage to prevent theft. Spring turned to summer and noticed a distinct odor coming from somewhere in the garage. After much searching found a putrid corpse of a possum under a Austin Healy. Must have gassed his butt with the generator. Had to remove the remains with a shovel and many, many paper towels. Ickiest thing ever.

Top Bottom