• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    The kilt is the ONLY piece of clothing that provides a superior form of tactical-goodness, outside of fabric color. Name any other form of clothing that will distract a bad guy longer or better than a kilt. Go ahead, I challenge you to do it. Also, a kilt allow a gentleman to relieve himself without holstering his gun. He can keep both hands on his gun and not get his clothes soaked with urine. Lastly, women LOVE a man in a kilt!

KILT OFF

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The kilt is the ONLY piece of clothing that provides a superior form of tactical-goodness, outside of fabric color. Name any other form of clothing that will distract a bad guy longer or better than a kilt. Go ahead, I challenge you to do it. Also, a kilt allow a gentleman to relieve himself without holstering his gun. He can keep both hands on his gun and not get his clothes soaked with urine. Lastly, women LOVE a man in a kilt!

KILT OFF
    Another benefit, if all law enforcement wore kilts there wouldn't be so many glocks left in public restrooms. No need to unholster while going #2.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I thought Que was using vernacular for species extinction rants. Seeing what he posted makes me wish I was right :):

Kilt OFF

rhino out

Doc out with his glock out?

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    You all can justify your man skirt all you want. But at the end of the day that is all it is. A man skirt. You will need an Uber Tacticool man purse to go with your man skirt.

Luckily 5.11 has you covered there too!

5.11 Tactical PUSH Pack | Official 5.11 Site

It's not justification. I already have two of those. I just need to find matching boots and maybe a cool cap!

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    In the video that Que posted, the grey play button is positioned just right so I don't have to be a ballgazer at some skirt-wearin' guy squatting. :n00b:

I dare not click play.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Embrace the kilt, fellas! There is no reason to reject the freedom and "coolness" you can have.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    87331_R10_F3_zpsa75d94dc.jpg

Haters gonna hate! ;)

Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    kilts.jpg This was about 14 years ago for my sister in-laws wedding my son was wearing an identical outfit as mine. By the way there's a reason why Scottish men don't have to worry about camping, because we can pitch our own tents when we wear our kilts! :rockwoot:

Top Bottom