Please reply by conversation.

Specialized

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 97.8%
    87   2   1
    Jan 26, 2011
    Highland, IN
    This is a treasure -- been sitting in a safe for the last ten years, almost forgotten. Gun is in great shape, and it's NOT a Series II -- this one doesn't have the lawyer mechanism built into it like the Series II guns do. It's an original Custom Shop gun and it's in great condition, including night sights and original mag. Currently has a Wilson medium solid trigger fitted to it but also has the original trigger, same with the grips -- original grips come with it in addition to the Ahrends custom grips you see on it below. Gun is all original complete, shoots great, and you can't find these anywhere anymore. I wish I didn't need to sell it, but unfortunately, I do. $950.00 FTF in NW Indiana, and I'll drive halfway for a FTF meet if you're as far away as Indy. Sorry, no trades entertained at this time. I also have quite a bit of .45ACP ammo (all factory loaded, all brass) that I might be persuaded to part with as well. Willing to ship at buyer's expense. Please PM with questions and requests.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom