• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Eulogy32

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    Carmel, Indiana
    Hi all. I'm offering up my Kimber Eclipse Target II .45 for trade only! I would really like to have a nice railed 1911, so that's the only trade offer I will consider. I would like to move a little up market, I have cash to make up the difference. Springfield TRP Operator would take precedence over all other offers. However, I would consider other offers along the lines of: Springer Operators, Colt's, other Kimbers.

About the gun. I believe it was manufactured in 2004, if my memory serves me. It has typical handling marks common on any gun of its age, but it is in great shape. It does have a slight take down mark, which was there when I bought it. I did buy it used from another forum member about this time last year. It has served me well and is the nicest shooting pistol I've ever handled. I just really want a rail. Also, this is the only 1911 I've ever shot that hasn't jammed or stovepiped on me a single time. Even with the stock 8-rd Kimber mag.

It has the adjustable night sights. The rear-sight is brand new. It was replaced by Kimber under warranty in December of 2010. One of the tritium viles had fallen out, so they replaced the whole unit at no cost.

Comes with: stock Kimber mag, box, paperwork, bushing wrench.

picture.php

picture.php

Top Bottom