• ...and so much more!
  • Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Just wondered if anybody has personal experience with this revolver? Thanks

I was at a range and a gentleman offered to let me shoot his new (anniversary gift from his wife, who was also present) and I shot 12 rounds through it...125 grain JHP's and 158 grain JHP's...and it was a tack-driver...even in DAO mode!

It was com
    fortable to shoot...even in .357 magnum.

It was a tack-driver...putting 4 of 6 shots through the same hole at 15'...in the second-round of 6-shots.

Recoil was manageable...even for a compact revolver...and was not uncomfortable to shoot...at least not with two x 6 rounds of .357 magnum.

The only thing I would do different from the one I shot would be to get the 3" version.

We have some property
    for sale and when it sells, the Kimber K6 is one of three (1:3) that I hope to acquire with some of the extra funds.

I grew up with revolvers and, while I currently CC a Glock 36, I'd be more than com
    fortable with a 6-shot K6 on the belt!

Sdleach08

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2018
    Greenwood
    I rented one last week at the range and liked it, but for the small grip, I can't see spending that much on one personally. I have a friend that carries one and I could see a use for that.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    One sweet piece!
    SBq5j0g.jpg

prostate

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Greencastle, IN
    K6 experience

This is my daily carry. I carry in my pocket at times, or at a 4 o clock position. I like the idea that I have a dependable, reliable piece on my side should the time arise. It has a very sweet trigger and can be easily taken to the range and shot like most semi automatic pistols without any "pain". You have to shoot it to experience the difference. It is definitely unlike any revolver

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    This is my daily carry. I carry in my pocket at times, or at a 4 o clock position. I like the idea that I have a dependable, reliable piece on my side should the time arise. It has a very sweet trigger and can be easily taken to the range and shot like most semi automatic pistols without any "pain". You have to shoot it to experience the difference. It is definitely unlike any revolver

1. Hmmm! Sounds like something to put on my wish list!

Top Bottom