Please reply by conversation.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Sale cancelled. I've decided to keep the Ultra and have withdrawn it from sale.

Thanks

$700 obo

I've decided to sell my Kimber Ultra Carry II. Round count is about 700. Comes with the stock Kimber mag, but I always carried with Wilson Combat 7 round mags. Only the stock mag is included. Also includes a custom Kramer Scabbard holster in horsehide, Fobus hoster specifically for this gun and a takedown tool that Kimber really should include with every gun. The little brass takedown tool makes this gun a breeze to disassemble for cleaning. I had a set of Kimber night sights added right after buying it about 2 years ago. They are still very bright and will be for years to come.

The Kramer Scabbard is a custom OWB holster in horsehide. These retail for $126 and typically take 7 to 15 weeks to order.

For specs see Kimber America | Ultra Carry II

KimberUltraCarryRS.jpg

KimberUltraCarryLS.jpg

KimberUltraCarrytakendown.jpg

KimberUltraCarryinholster.jpg

KimberUltraCarryContents.jpg

I am located on the south side of Indy in Greenwood, but will travel up to 30 minutes for the sale. I need to see an IN DL and LTCH, but will not record info. If no LTCH, we can do the transfer at an FFL at your expense.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom