Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Don't tell me this isn't hilarious.

BAD Tuba player accompanies KKK members on their way to the rally:

[video=youtube;Rs4P1kKK-5k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs4P1kKK-5k[/video]

FTFY

I'd have LMFAO if he'd played the "Baby Elephant Walk"... almost did at his rendition of "Ride of the Valkyries". Kept hearing "Kiww da Wabbit, kiww da wabbit!"

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Come on folks….the KKK and Black Panthers are two groups that are "talk", neither is much of a threat to anyone anymore. If they do meet might be some sissy name calling and threat of a lawsuit if one or the other touches them…one officer will probably break it up, as each side walks away talking about someone "mother."

Now 2 biker gangs showing up….ya there's trouble….but the kkk and panthers….lol.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Come on folks….the KKK and Black Panthers are two groups that are "talk", neither is much of a threat to anyone anymore. If they do meet might be some sissy name calling and threat of a lawsuit if one or the other touches them…one officer will probably break it up, as each side walks away talking about someone "mother."

Now 2 biker gangs showing up….ya there's trouble….but the kkk and panthers….lol.

Eh, they do have an impact.

New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013

Ahhhh..... Youth..
    How about you getya BPP beret and some BPP patches and put them on your clothes and printout some Panther Party literature, then head over to mainstreet in Elwood and invest a few hours in your theory.
    I would be willing to bet that alittle after dusk you would get a visit.
    It could be a life altering experience for you.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Ahhhh..... Youth..
    How about you getya BPP beret and some BPP patches and put them on your clothes and printout some Panther Party literature, then head over to mainstreet in Elwood and invest a few hours in your theory.
    I would be willing to bet that alittle after dusk you would get a visit.
    It could be a life altering experience for you.

Not a youth, Black panthers of the 70's not the same today….hey why don't I put a white sheet on and go to harlem…brilliant aren't you. You look for trouble you will find it…..an panthers with sticks at voting station, ya seen it……how many were killed? How many people have the panthers killed in the last 20 years……? Thousands, hundreds…..? I'm more worried about a lone gunman or gang banger, those kind of guys are killing everyday.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Not a youth, Black panthers of the 70's not the same today….hey why don't I put a white sheet on and go to harlem…brilliant aren't you. You look for trouble you will find it…..an panthers with sticks at voting station, ya seen it……how many were killed? How many people have the panthers killed in the last 20 years……? Thousands, hundreds…..? I'm more worried about a lone gunman or gang banger, those kind of guys are killing everyday.

Old panthers or the new PP it makes no difference to me, I said get dressed up as a BPP member and hit old Elwood Indiana and see how it works out.
    As far as dressing up in a sheet and going to Harlem, sorry to say gentrification happened to Harlem in the late 90's. Maybe the lbgt crowd would chase you down with their glitter sticks..
    You always could dress up in a sheet and hit the west side of Baltimore and see if you can get out with your undies and Chuck Taylors. :dunno:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Old panthers or the new PP it makes no difference to me, I said get dressed up as a BPP member and hit old Elwood Indiana and see how it works out.
    As far as dressing up in a sheet and going to Harlem, sorry to say gentrification happened to Harlem in the late 90's. Maybe the lbgt crowd would chase you down with their glitter sticks..
    You always could dress up in a sheet and hit the west side of Baltimore and see if you can get out with your undies and Chuck Taylors. :dunno:

How many times are you going to keep repeating what you already said?

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    How many times are you going to keep repeating what you already said?

As I recall, I'm not the one touting all they do is talk, and they are not a threat to anyone. I suggested a few places big boy for you to seek and find out if they are just wind or they can still throw it down. :whistle:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I was thinking the same thing. Okay. I get it. We like to make sure others know we're not part of that group. So let's make silly statements we can't verify as true, like "the family tree has no branches". WTF? How would she know?

Maybe she knows where they live and the only upright wood on the place is a telephone pole (no branches)? :):

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Regardless of your agreement or lack of agreement with this position, how in the universe do you stretch this into hating Native Americans?

Apparently Kut subscribes to the theory that if you disagree with a proposition, that equates to "hating" those who espouse it. I guess that means he "hates" a bunch of us. (G ) While I've found it a more comfortable path to let people deal with God in their own way (as opposed to arguing theology) some Christians con't believe that. Since I believe God will be the judge, I'm willing to let Him do the judging of such statements. On the other hand, the SPLC seems to equate "hate" with any philosophy or policy belief that doesn't agree with his.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    So the whole efent was a "non-event" apparently? Things haven't changed that much since the KKK last rallied in Indy in 1999. There were a LOT more protestors than Klansmen, and there were never any serious attempts at violence. My guess is that the police outnumbered both sets of ralliers handily.

Top Bottom