m_deaner

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2008
    Eastside Indy
    Price: $25

Sold

I'm selling my well used KKM Glock 24 barrel because it no longer shoots like it used too... round count is approximately 60,000. There is some throat erosion and the rifling is a bit worn just past the throat. The barrel will still hold a 4-inch 5 shot group at 25 yards in my G-24 if I do my part. It is not completely "shot-out" - but I use my G-24 for competitive shooting, and I don't want to give up any accuracy. I'm going to buy a new barrel next week and I'm trying to soften the blow to our checking account to keep the wife happy.

This is still a decent barrel for someone with a G-24, G-35, or G-22 who wants to shoot some lead bullets in practice without worry; and without springing the $100+ for a lone wolf barrel.

FTF in Indy area.

Last edited:

762minigun

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indianapolis SS BG
    Price: $25

I'm selling my well used KKM Glock 24 barrel because it no longer shoots like it used too... round count is approximately 60,000. There is some throat erosion and the rifling is a bit worn just past the throat. The barrel will still hold a 4-inch 5 shot group at 25 yards in my G-24 if I do my part. It is not completely "shot-out" - but I use my G-24 for competitive shooting, and I don't want to give up any accuracy. I'm going to buy a new barrel next week and I'm trying to soften the blow to our checking account to keep the wife happy.

This is still a decent barrel for someone with a G-24, G-35, or G-22 who wants to shoot some lead bullets in practice without worry; and without springing the $100+ for a lone wolf barrel.

FTF in Indy area.

I will take this!!!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom