• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    SARSQUATCH and SAR3 in a Chuddy Bear piggy back drop ring rig. Also holds my titanium fire piston and titanium capsule from TI Survival.
    IMAG0219.jpg

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    I am slobbering over the selection of knives on this string. I would have a lot of trouble just selecting 25 that I would most like to have. I do not have a thrill running up and down my leg like Keith Matthews did over O'Bummer, but I would sure like to fondle and feel and caress a whole lot of these beauties. I have a few good factory knives, but nothing like some of these works of art. I am very envious of all of you that have them.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    they are great rifles. i had no problem getting out to 500 yards with it but it is heavy heavy lol. you definitely need to be lifting weights if your going to carry that bad boy. but its a blast to shoot and one reliable sob

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    My wife can't shoulder it due to it's heft. I'm 6', 250#'s, and it fits me like a glove.

I really like the AR10's, but something in me loves the M1A. My dad always had mini's, garands, and M1 Carbines and hated the AR platform. It took me along time to realize he's full of **** and that the AR's are awesome.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    i guess i need to contribute. this isn't all mine as i have a bunch in BOB'S and get home bags. some are at my dads ect. either way here is a good part of my collection. a lot of customs and a mix of busses, esee, kershaw, strider, zero tolerance, horton, blind horse, ect ect ect.

tactical folders
    DSCN0121.jpg

classic folders
    DSCN0124.jpg

bushcraft blades and neckers
    DSCN0125.jpg

more bushcraft blades
    DSCN0126.jpg

some big boys
    DSCN0128.jpg

DSCN0127.jpg

DSCN0131.jpg

Last edited:

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    thanks. a good amount are missing but i figured i needed to post some pics to lol. i got a couple custom swamp rat m9's and strider dbl's missing but for the most part that is a good bit of my collection.

Top Bottom