• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Microtech Ultratech Spartan "Molon Labe"

Bronze Finish Hardware & Pocket Clip, Bronze Apocalyptic Finish Spartan Blade.
    Note: Distressed Finish Handle.

Serial# 009

Ultratech%20Molon%20Labe_zpsnjic0uzj.jpg

is it wrong to hate tanto blades, but think the Spartan blade is cool?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Yeah, it's not really a tanto (either the a traditional or Americanized). It looks like Roman gladius!

That inspires me ... they could do something similar with a Roman Legion motif and call it "Centurion."

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    [video=youtube;gnonQ5mfHSY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnonQ5mfHSY[/video]

New knife day, Microtech LUDT Jedi Master. Really liking the LUDT so far easy to carry with a good action.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I love mine for sure, the Jedi Master wasn't really expensive either which was also nice for a Microtech. They have both the evil red and the Jedi green too so you can choose and the handles look like a lightsaber so I thought that was sort of cool since I am a Star Wars geek. Of course I went with the OTF, I also like the LUDT knives as well and carry mine often.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I love my trekkers. Great cheap blade. It's always the blade I hand to other people to use when they ask to borrow my knife lol

So I'm not the only one that carries a "stunt knife" to loan to people who will inevitably ask to borrow (and refuse to carry their own)?

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I love mine for sure, the Jedi Master wasn't really expensive either which was also nice for a Microtech. They have both the evil red and the Jedi green too so you can choose and the handles look like a lightsaber so I thought that was sort of cool since I am a Star Wars geek. Of course I went with the OTF, I also like the LUDT knives as well and carry mine often.

LUDT "Sith Lord"

Microtech%20LUDT%20Sith%20Lord_zpsio7dynhy.jpg

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    So . . . are the blade colors the only difference from the standard LUDT?

Yes, with the addition of some "Star Wars" markings on the pocket clip, and some cosmetic differences on the firing button to fit the "Star Wars" theme of each knife....the size, ergonomics, and internal mechanics are standard LUDT.

Blue Blade - Jedi Knight
    Green Blade - Jedi Master
    Red Blade - Sith Lord
    White Blade & Handle - Storm Trooper

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Yes, with the addition of some "Star Wars" markings on the pocket clip, and some cosmetic differences on the firing button to fit the "Star Wars" theme of each knife....the size, ergonomics, and internal mechanics are standard LUDT.

Blue Blade - Jedi Knight
    Green Blade - Jedi Master
    Red Blade - Sith Lord
    White Blade & Handle - Storm Trooper

That's good marketing. I wonder why they didn't have them ready when the last movie debuted?

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Herre are three Kershaw Leeks. I do like these blade a lot.

I should line my Leeks up for a family pic. I have a black/red, an all gold one & other 3rd laying around somewhere.

Has anyone here had one laser engraved? I'm thinking about giving away a couple for gifts but would like them customized a little.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    which ones have you Brad? :)

Herre are three Kershaw Leeks. I do like these blade a lot.
    View attachment 48918

If you are referring to the Star Wars LUDT models, I have had them all at one time. Currently, I only have the Sith Lord model in stock. The Star Wars models have been very popular much to my surprise.......crazy Star Wars nerds. :)

Note: I do have the Jedi Knight and the Bounty Hunter Ultratech models in stock.

Top Bottom