CF812D43-D735-4932-B656-0B5141C66865-3002-0000038244494997.jpg

028B4553-F171-4660-BA30-DACE3E8AAF95-3002-00000382509989D2.jpg

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    LMAO Mark. Really? that whole shinny part at the front which would normally be coated? no definitely that shinny part is usage. It use to be knife maker Jesse Jaroz's hawk. it's had the **** beat out of it. when I got it, it was completely rusted over. I took her outside and beat the **** out of it and let my little girl dig in the dirt with it. the rust just disappeared :)

and the JK hawks have seen much better days lol. but just incase your new here are some vids.

Mark just incase you have never seen this before. These are user videos. it's where a person actually uses their equipment :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrUL73JYyWE&feature=plcp[/ame]

and just to show you how we do! some knife abuse for you and Drbarnes. yes***,,yes...this is what it actually looks like to abuse your blades. and shame ohhhh shame this is just plain old 01

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7BMiywi74Q&feature=context-cha[/ame]

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    LMAO Mark. Really? that whole shinny part at the front which would normally be coated? no definitely that shinny part is usage. It use to be knife maker Jesse Jaroz's hawk. it's had the **** beat out of it. when I got it, it was completely rusted over. I took her outside and beat the **** out of it and let my little girl dig in the dirt with it. the rust just disappeared :)

I just figured it was bad lighting or you took a scotch brite pad to the RMJ to give it that "I'm one mean SOB" look

and the JK hawks have seen much better days lol. but just incase your new here are some vids.

Mark just incase you have never seen this before. These are user videos. it's where a person actually uses their equipment :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrUL73JYyWE&feature=plcp

Wow Pat, a video of you hitting a Toyota truck (that are made out of plastic and not metal). VERY cool :yesway:

I'll show you my RMJ Talon if you want to see what a real user hawk looks like.

On a side note, man you were huffing and puffing the whole way through, and I thought I was out of shape. I'm feeling pretty good about the chop in :D

and just to show you how we do! some knife abuse for you and Drbarnes. yes***,,yes...this is what it actually looks like to abuse your blades. and shame ohhhh shame this is just plain old 01

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7BMiywi74Q&feature=context-cha

Wow, a video of you playing "just the tip" with a little mortar punding. Yeah, REAL abuse right there. Bout as abusive as when I stabbed a beer can with my SHBA 2 minutes after I got it.

And I have an excuse for not doing that, I'm anal about my edges and I like them somewhat sharp, combine that and me being cheap and stingy, I try and use the least amount of sandpaper possible so it lasts a long time. I'm not like you and go "well, it sliced a piece of paper, it's SUPER abused and destroyed now, I'll just get another knife"

And Drbarnes has an excuse for not doing that too.

He can't sharpen a knife worth a s***.

:D :D :D :D :D

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    One day you will be able to use your knives like me mark no worries! Until then I won't judge you for being afraid. Now go wipe down all your blades with oil so they don't rust while sitting in the safe :)

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    This is what a RMJ looks like when you start to show it some love

Little concrete and beer can action

And what happens when you use it to break ice off concrete, pound a hinge off a door, use as a hammer, etc

You'll learn to use your stuff one day.

Maybe.

Doubt it

mwmccormick

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 30, 2009
    Seymour
    Good god, those are some sexy Sebenza's! I really want an Insignio, but need a TiLock first.
    IMO, skip the Ti-Lock. The Insingo blade is my fave EDC. The Ti-Lock was hard for me to get adjusted to and I sold it. I have the Insingo in a few itereations. Hell the Umnumzaan is far superior to the Ti-Lock

Top Bottom