You have quite a collection!

Are those Coldsteel push daggers?

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Yes, Cold Steel Push Daggers. Back when Cold Steel was making pretty decent knives and not just knocking them out as quickly as possible for as little money as possible so the Fat Guy could make sure he would have enough food to retire.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Yes, Cold Steel Push Daggers. Back when Cold Steel was making pretty decent knives and not just knocking them out as quickly as possible for as little money as possible so the Fat Guy could make sure he would have enough food to retire.

I like some of their designs.It's one knife company that is not affraid to make big scary fighting knives.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Hate saying it but I don't think I've seen a g-10 civilian, but I may be wrong, I like Spyderco but don't follow them like some of the die hards

I carry a Matriarch 2 with the wave, it's a mean SOB. Them and the civilians are mean defensive knives

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Hate saying it but I don't think I've seen a g-10 civilian, but I may be wrong, I like Spyderco but don't follow them like some of the die hards

I carry a Matriarch 2 with the wave, it's a mean SOB. Them and the civilians are mean defensive knives

I dont think the civilian is nearly as popular as the Matriarch due to the Matriarch's lower price and the fact it has a wave. Man I really wish the Civilian had a wave but I am still 100% happy with it

https://www.spyderco.com/catalog/details.php?product=60

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I dont think the civilian is nearly as popular as the Matriarch due to the Matriarch's lower price and the fact it has a wave. Man I really wish the Civilian had a wave but I am still 100% happy with it

https://www.spyderco.com/catalog/details.php?product=60

Ha, been so long since I held a Civilian looks like I completely forgot about the G-10 aspect.

I love the wave feature of a knife of that purpose. Plus it was a gift from a friend so I can't complain much :)

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    90   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    The Emerson CQC-7B is my one and only EDC knife. I even told my wife that I should be buried with it.

wvHTFhcl.jpg

Beautiful. However, it looks awful new for a daily carry blade you're so in love with...
    I have knives I love, then I have knives (a knife) I've carried almost every day since 2005.

Shouldn't it look more like this.

NGS6Okr.jpg

mensajess

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 12, 2010
    Greenwood
    A bit different, but here is my new daily driver. Custom made gift from my wife and ashblaeds in McCordsville. Rosewood and African blackwood handle, matching saya cover.

20180807_133341.jpg

Top Bottom