• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pale Rider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Too Close to Home
    So I got ahold of Nova. He met me just around the corner from my office and I handed him two custom 01 steel doubled edged fixed blades, a blind horse fixed blade and an emerson cqc-8. He had them back to me by my lunch break, every one was hair shaving sharp! I won't post what he charged he because honestly I'm embarrassed, he deserved a whole lot more! I now have a "go-to" knife sharpener for my entire collection. Thanks Nova for your great work and awesome customer service!

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    So I got ahold of Nova. He met me just around the corner from my office and I handed him two custom 01 steel doubled edged fixed blades, a blind horse fixed blade and an emerson cqc-8. He had them back to me by my lunch break, every one was hair shaving sharp! I won't post what he charged he because honestly I'm embarrassed, he deserved a whole lot more! I now have a "go-to" knife sharpener for my entire collection. Thanks Nova for your great work and awesome customer service!

QFT.

nova is a humble and honest man. Not nearly enough of this type around anymore. I've been in the same embarrassing moment as you. I put money in his had and tell him thank you.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    There used to be a member named Tyler who did awesome work sharpening. I haven't seen him on here forever but if he's still doing it I'd recomend him.
    does nova 512 set up anywhere other than profire?

It's been a long while since I ran into Tyler, but last I heard, he was dealing with some pretty serious health issues.

I've heard nothing but good about Nova's work. INGO member Phylodog also does sharpening and did a real bang up job on a Strider Tanto of mine.

Top Bottom