• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RAMBOCAT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2011
    Does anyone know what knife Adrien Brody had strapped to his web gear. He was the guy with the full auto 12 ga. and he used it to kill one of the alien dogs. It was big, maybe a Busse or Esee. Thanks in advance. It's the only thing my 15 year old grandson wants for Christmas.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I think he was talking about the machete, that's what he killed that dog thing with if I remember right. If that's the case, it's a Jack Crain Machete and they're pretty expensive

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    I think he was talking about the machete, that's what he killed that dog thing with if I remember right. If that's the case, it's a Jack Crain Machete and they're pretty expensive

None of those knives were from Predators but were from the original and the Danny Glover sequel. If we had a screen cap of the knife you are referring to we could be certain. It has been too long since I saw that movie (not that it was bad but it isn't a classic like the originals.)

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    None of those knives were from Predators but were from the original and the Danny Glover sequel. If we had a screen cap of the knife you are referring to we could be certain. It has been too long since I saw that movie (not that it was bad but it isn't a classic like the originals.)

Talk:Predators (2010) - Internet Movie Firearms Database - Guns in Movies, TV and Video Games

The machete of Royce is the same machete seen in the first movie "Predator" carry by billy... The machete of the first movie is custom handmade by the knifemaker Jack Crain... Also in 1985 Jack Crain have made the "Life support" set of knives seen in the movie "Commando"

Top Bottom