Knob Creek Dixie hiway vendors or roadside vendor feedback.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Yup, every time I see on in Ohio or Kentucky I'm sad we don't have them here.

Always found them ironic though

We can't even buy take out alcohol on Sunday! Forget the DUI/OWI. We are the only state in the country that doesn't sell take out alcohol. The liquor stores have a strong hold on the government here.
    Dan

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Every time I go to Ohio I'm amazed they still have drive through liquor stores.
    Dan

Years ago, when I was travelling to Ohio, the drive throughs were only for beer and wine. (and many of them sold pizza and sandwiches) To buy liquor, you had to go to a state run liquor store.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    The link doesn't work Dan!

The filter caught the slang for a woman's breasts. They've been to the 1500 many many times. It's guns and the filtered word. They make mag covers, shirts, coozee's and other things with their circular logo on them.
    Dan

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Years ago, when I was travelling to Ohio, the drive throughs were only for beer and wine. (and many of them sold pizza and sandwiches) To buy liquor, you had to go to a state run liquor store.

I'd only stopped in for some beer for the campsite and that was in the early 2,000's. Probably right about the state run stores for liquor. Isn't Pennsylvania the same way with separate stores for beer and hard liquor? I also remember there being a minimum amount of beer you could buy. Only 12 packs and above? Been a long time since I've been there.
    Dan

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    All the online info is no good for the liquor store. Contacted the range yesterday and they said if you haven't heard from us by now you're not getting in the show. So it's definitely the roadside for me. Support your local Ammo can guy if you have any money left. I'll be the guy with white cargo van and trailer selling cans cheaper than anyone else.

Top Bottom