Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot Apr 7,8 & 9........ Whos going?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • draftyranger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    137   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Shelbyville IN
    This will be my first year going. My father and I are going to make a day of it. I have been into guns most of my life but have no exposure to full autos. I am really looking forward to the experience.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I have not been there in years, but I do remember when like a lot of shows back in the 90's it was fantastic for parts, ammo and mags. I also remember getting my Chevy Blazer stuck in the mud in the pasture parking lot, and would still buy lunch today for those there guys who helped me get out. I had a State LEO position interview in New Albany that day that was of course taped, and had on nice khaki slacks, with a change of dress shoes, shirt and tie in the car, but had sunk into the pasture mud about knee deep in what ever I had on my feet that day, so I had to stop at a gas station that had a closed rest room, and stuck my muddy feet and pants legs into the window wiper cleaner bucket next to the gas pump to get some muck off my pants legs and socks at least arriving to my interview (never did get that position) in wet blue tinged khaki pants, wet socks and soggy dress shoes. You think they noticed?!?

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I'm planning to go. In the fall, I thought there were the best prices on ammo I had seen in a while, and it was even during the pending election.

I have never been on Friday during the day, only for Saturday and also sometime for the night shoot. Would you say all of the vendors are there and set up in the day on Friday just like on Saturday? I'm toying with the idea of going down early and spending Friday there instead of the weekend. Thanks...

ftbstrd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Yorktown/Muncie
    Going Saturday! Pretty excited to take my 15yr old son for our first time! Any suggestions on what to bring and wear (especially shoes) will be appreciated!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Going Saturday! Pretty excited to take my 15yr old son for our first time! Any suggestions on what to bring and wear (especially shoes) will be appreciated!

comfortable disposable shoes. Bring along a couple pairs of socks and a pair of shoes to drive home.

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    This was such an amazing experience. I shot a BAR and a SAW. My wife shot a drum fed Tommy gun. Her first time with full auto. Also bought some S&B 9mm for $189/1000 out the door. Perfect day!

Top Bottom