• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jason conley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    WEST SIDE OF INDY
    Just wanted to post this in case no one knew, it's this weekend and I hope to see some of you there, I will probably wear my Indiana zombie response team shirt. Plan on renting a m249 and dump a 100 round belt.:ar15:

jason conley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    WEST SIDE OF INDY
    Im going Saturday, bringing a newb so he can see the night shoot. I like going on Friday to avoid some of the crowd and maybe catch a deal, but I want to shoot Friday Night Steel so Saturday it is.

squish

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    South Bend area
    i went a couple of years ago. the night shoot was impressive to say the least. as far as deals.......i'll just say that there was more screwing going on there than in your typical whore house...

jason conley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    WEST SIDE OF INDY
    I go to blow stuff up, I never go to gun shows to buy something, maybe to get my hands on something new, but when you can order everything off the internet and comparison shop, and you have the best gun shop owners around, gun shows are a rip off.

Gaffshot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    I love the shoot but you can't buy anything that weighs a lot since you have to walk 14 miles back to your car!

I went friday and loved it, however I did not see many transferable guns compared to years past.

gds

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2009
    Lawrencburg
    The Creek

A guy had a van load of MRE's with last years production date for $40/ case that I just loaded up on. That was the best deal that I could find.:)

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Knob Creek Video

This was my first trip there and it will not be my last. Here is some rough video that I took during the day and then at the end of the night. The video truly doesn't do it justice. I thought it was awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWNVhxep0N8

Before the finale, they started with each of 3 mini-guns, and then it was open to all of the group. There were multiple 55 gal drums of diesel fuel in the field/range with glowsticks hanging from them. These served as the main targets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqkqcU-WiEc

Last edited:

jerrysbad

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    I was there all day friday and it was great. good weather and tems and all.
    got a case of bren 303 mags for $50.

retyree98

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Brooklyn
    Another successful shoot! Not many great ammo buys like in the past. I came back to indy with only a couple hundred pounds extra. Almost no belted 50 cal, $8.00 per box 9mm...mmm mmm good; lots of the regular venders of years past were missing. The cost of ammo was apparant on the firing line, there was a lot less action, but what was there was a great show. Thanks Kenny, but you ran out of dated big mans t-shirts on saturday...lol Big guys need souvineers too.

Top Bottom