• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    During the Indy 1500 we have entire threads of people whining about the crowds. "It's too crowded, boo hoo hoo, they should have a gun show just for me, boo hoo hoo."

Now, we have people whining about the lack of a crowd at the Knob Creek gun show.

Can't you people ever be happy?:D

Size of the crowd was fine for me but it appeared it effected the availability of certain inventory items. I had $$'s to spend but came home disappointed :ingo:

50bmgshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 4, 2009
    Greenfield
    I went saturday. Found everything I was looking for....and some things I wasnt. Tear gas .308rds???? Looked like fun so i got some. 50bmg API for 1.90/rd. DEAL!!! It was a good time. Cant wait for Spring.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Size of the crowd was fine for me but it appeared it effected the availability of certain inventory items. I had $$'s to spend but came home disappointed

All kinds of screaming deals down there on ammo, mags, clothing, gear, inter alia.

What were you looking for?

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 14, 2010
    We were there in the spring - always a good time. It's our 'guys' weekend, where a group of old college friends go on Thurs night and camp for the weekend. Hopefully, we'll be able to do it again this coming spring.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Man that was the dryest Knob I've been too almost ever.... Crowds were way down, and therefore the wild deals that seem to be a norm at the Knob weren't present... It had to be 90 degrees saturday... with all that sand on the range it was a much different sight than I have been acustomed too... What last fall they had 5 straight days of rain before the shoot and I even got the RV stuck in the campground or maybe I should have called that a lake...

But it was the Knob for certain... the smell of napalm burning on the hill side, the sound of 100's of thousands of rounds of ammo going down range... the concussion of the 55 gallon drums of gasoline being detonated by the 50 cal rounds pulverizing through them and the heat from the aftermath of such exploding fuel tanks in the beautiful volley of tracer lighted gunfire throughout the evening shoot... it was a wonderful knob once more...

Sorry had too share...

Top Bottom