• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brian Ski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    Been a while since I have gone. I hear there is a lot of mud. The Jungle walk is flooded. Maybe the lower range flooded too.

SkinNFluff

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Mauckport, Indiana
    I am not very far from there and we got pounded with rain and more is in the forecast. On the bright side it looks like the rain will go away from the 10th - 12th. I am not planning to head out there because that place is going to be a mud hole.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I was seriously considering going as I've never been before. It always fell on a weekend I had to work but now I'm Mon-fri management. But now I'm not going cause I have an overnight hike planned with some buddies of mine I forgot about. I'll try and catch the fall meet.

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    be sure to report back the conditions when you get there Friday. :thumbsup:

Yes, please report back about the conditions on Friday.
    I'm taking my wife on Saturday along with WT and his girlfriend.

Thank goodness they have that new bridge and can better control the flooding, but they have gotten a ton of rain down there over the past week or so...

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    I'll be there Thursday through Sunday. The nice thing about the mud and rain is that it tends to keep the yuppie tourists away, so if you're not a sissy, bring your 4x4 and enjoy the lighter crowd.

Beowulf

Master
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I am probably going to stay home myself... Don't know about buying a motorcycle thing.

You should. They are immensely fun during the 6 months of good riding weather we get... and then just somewhat fun for the month before and after that 6 months, during which we convince ourselves it's warm enough to get the bike out of the garage despite the fact that it's not. :laugh:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    be sure to report back the conditions when you get there Friday. :thumbsup:

Yes, please report back about the conditions on Friday.
    I'm taking my wife on Saturday along with WT and his girlfriend.

Thank goodness they have that new bridge and can better control the flooding, but they have gotten a ton of rain down there over the past week or so...
    I'll do my best to report back, but posting from my phone is next to impossible, so I can't guarantee that anything I post will be much more than gibberish. :): We're going to stop at indiucky's shop on the way home, so maybe he will let me get on his computer in the shop to give an update.

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    I predict mud, then some more mud and wait look mud. :) We are getting hammered with storms down here. Have fun all. It will be somewhat crowded. Mud doesn't stop people from going. I like hearing what 1000 round cases for 7.62x39mm and .223 are going for, so if anybody reports that back that would be great.

Top Bottom