• churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So does that. Was it you?

Anyhoo, maybe it was me and it just wasn't important enough for me to remember.

...and this is weird. Join Sept. 2015, I took a look through "posts by" and i didn't read every one, but nothing jumped out at me. Time for a IP check? Whatever, it's nice to know who has the delicate sensibilities.

Muwahaha

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I've met a few dozen members in person over the last couple of years at various events, training classes and through transactions in the classifieds. I can't think of a single member I've met that I wouldn't be happy to run into again.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I've met a lot of good people and made some great friends on INGO, but there have been a few turds as well. Most if not all the turds I've met are no longer around though.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    So you... want us to get to know ourselves for you? In other words want friends but don't have time for us? Are you sure you weren't talking to yourself there?

OK, some people get "high on life"; life is their intoxicant. Well, life is my hallucinogen. Just start there, you'll be fine.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So you... want us to get to know ourselves for you? In other words want friends but don't have time for us? Are you sure you weren't talking to yourself there?

OK, some people get "high on life"; life is their intoxicant. Well, life is my hallucinogen. Just start there, you'll be fine.

I see much truth in this.....:)

Top Bottom