Knoxx stock or limb saver , I'm getting old and need one , or something.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crappiepro

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    North East Vigo County
    Limb-Saver's are great! They also make a recoil pad for the Knoxx/BlackHawk Tactical style buttstock's.
    I have Limb-Saver's on 2 turkey gun's and a Scorpion Recoil Pad on 6-position buttstock on another turkey gun.
    Im gettin old too, shootin the 3 1/2" turkey loads will send ya home with more than a good pattern on paper but a good pattern on your shoulder too!!

Muzzle Flash

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    Valpo
    Thank's for the reply , I think I'll try a limb saver first before I shell out the buck's for a knoxx.That was my plan but I wanted see if anybody disses limb saver.As far as 3 and a half , I goose hunt , but I normally have on a thick coat.

Muzzle Flash

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    Valpo
    Do you know anybody that used these ? They seem around the same price if I get a testimonial that's one is better than the other in the next couple of day's that would help my decision ,thank's.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Shooter's Friend Welcome!Home

we've sold hundreds of these, nice thing about it is that it slips off and on any number of guns, that way you can keep your safe queen a safe queen!

that are made of the same gell that they use in orthopedic shoes and are made right here in indiana(evansville to be exact!)

i remember selling one to a 13 year old kid to put on his mule (i mean 91/30!) and sold lots to spot shoot guys who buy h&r single shots

FishnHunt

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 18, 2013
    Churubusco
    I put a Limbsaver recoil pad on my 870 I shoot for 3-gun, it made a big difference. I'm usually shooting 50-75 rounds in one match and wearing a t-shirt, so I definitely still feel it even though I'm only shooting light birdshot loads. I've heard good things about Kick-EEZ but don't have any personal experience.

Top Bottom