• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BAZOOKa

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2013
    Plymouth
    Was in my LGS yesterday, and they had tons of handgun caliber ammo made by Kodiak Armory. Says South Bend, IN on the box. Looked like reloads, but nothing indicated it on the box from what I saw. Anybody know anything about these guys? I can't remember what they wanted for them, but it was enough for me to quickly sit it back down and walk away.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    No idea on the Kodiak Armory unless they are associated with the Kodiak range in S.B.
    Where is your LGS, Gun town? Tactical Component? MGE?
    There is suppost to be one opening on Ireland, almost to SR 23

skeetman28

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    South Bend
    Kodiak is in South Bend on south side on Ireland Rd., its about 3/4 to a mile west of St. Rd. 31 south and Ireland road is just north of bypass for you guys coming from the south goin north on 31...I was there Friday and they do have reloaded ammo in 45...40...& 9...they have some powder and copper plated bullets also...saw only shotgun primers...prices also to high for me...nice range tho and has alot goin on...you can check them out on line...just google Kodiak...hope this helps anyone interested in a nice range to shoot...

GarandTeed

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Kodak is indeed loading pistol ammo in the back room. I attended a reloading class there this winter and it was held in the "Armory."

BAZOOKa

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2013
    Plymouth
    Kodak is indeed loading pistol ammo in the back room. I attended a reloading class there this winter and it was held in the "Armory."

Not sure what they sold it to GunTown for, but for reloads and the price they had on them, somebody is making some money. I guess that's the idea.

Top Bottom